*** Storm (Mohawk) ***

1356726

Comments

  • vudu3vudu3 Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    Lazy Storm is lazy. icon_evil.gif
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    vudu3 wrote:
    Lazy Storm is lazy. icon_evil.gif

    But she's a lazy 1*, which is new! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Should work very nicely alongside Black Panther, how appropriate icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Isay_IsayIsay_Isay Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Well BP/Mohawk is certainly going to be a popular combo
  • Der_LexDer_Lex Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmn, Mistress of the Elements no longer starts dropping in cost at level 2. If it stays at 9 red, it's going to be a lot less powerful, even with increased damage.
  • TheHueyFreemanTheHueyFreeman Age Unconfirmed Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    vudu3 wrote:
    Lazy Storm is lazy. icon_evil.gif
    I'm not sure why you're suprised. We seemed sure that either she was lazy or a combination of the other two.

    That being said, she will have a place as an ap battery and board control. Would go well with Panther (big shock), hood, lazy Thor, and mags to name a few. Also, a pve beast
  • edited June 2014
    jojeda654 wrote:
    vudu3 wrote:
    Lazy Storm is lazy. icon_evil.gif

    But she's a lazy 1*, which is new! icon_rolleyes.gif
    Where did you guys get that info? I think you read one thing (a guess, an assumption) and jump to conclusions. Was there an announcement or one of the devs commenting about her that I missed?

    edit: Nevermind. I saw her icon_neutral.gif
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    KevinMark wrote:
    jojeda654 wrote:
    vudu3 wrote:
    Lazy Storm is lazy. icon_evil.gif

    But she's a lazy 1*, which is new! icon_rolleyes.gif
    Where did you guys get that info? I think you read one thing (a guess, an assumption) and jump to conclusions. Was there an announcement or one of the devs commenting about her that I missed?

    Thick as Thieves is live, Mohawk is the reward. icon_e_smile.gif
  • vudu3vudu3 Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    vudu3 wrote:
    Lazy Storm is lazy. icon_evil.gif
    I'm not sure why you're suprised. We seemed sure that either she was lazy or a combination of the other two.
    I don't read comics but someone on this board said in another thread that Storm somehow lost her powers before fashioning herself a mohawk. I was hopeful that this version was going to have a completely separate move set.

    We have 3 completely separate versions of Wolverine. Mags, Iron Man and Black Widow all have multiple unique versions. It's just a shame that Mohawk is a carbon copy of mStorm.
  • PhaserhawkPhaserhawk Age Unconfirmed Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    and we have our counter to Sentry's World Rupture. Thankyou Lazy Storm
  • Isay_Isay wrote:
    Well BP/Mohawk is certainly going to be a popular combo


    I guess, but the AI will have no idea on how to effectively use it.
  • Toxicadam wrote:
    Isay_Isay wrote:
    Well BP/Mohawk is certainly going to be a popular combo


    I guess, but the AI will have no idea on how to effectively use it.

    the trick is to use battle plan BEFORE mistress of the elements...
  • the trick is to use battle plan BEFORE mistress of the elements...


    lol and then use her black (@ 9AP) instead of BP's black (@ 12AP).

    Brilliant!
  • edited June 2014
    she's got the 1* skill set HELLZ YA!! icon_e_smile.gif Happy Ferret is Happy icon_e_ugeek.gif
    I was really pushing to hope that they would have Made her Green/Blue/Red Like She hulk but hey no complaints here as we get her red. ( and her 1* green which might explain why thet nerfed the 1* green like they nerfed 2* dakens red)

    -edit- just noticed they changed it from 5 red ap to 9 for increased damage..god damnit Demiurge ...I guess we'll see how much this changes that skills viability
  • Der_Lex wrote:
    Hmn, Mistress of the Elements no longer starts dropping in cost at level 2. If it stays at 9 red, it's going to be a lot less powerful, even with increased damage.

    This. If the cost doesn't lower at all, it well be much less useful than 1* Storm's red.

    As for her health, it's awfully low: only 570. I believe that's Hood level.
  • Ugly cover.

    Do You remember the beautiful Lifedeath story arc by Barry Windsor-Smith?

    uncanny+x-men+%23198b.jpg
  • IceIX wrote:
    Patch has been designed and in the code for a *long* while, but without some key things to make him work if someone managed to hack him in ahead of time. We do the same for any other implemented but unreleased characters. Him having been around a while is also why he's a third Wolverine and not a new character. We originally planned less characters, more alts. Post launch we quickly saw that the opposite would be the better way to go for the forseeable future. Patch, I believe, is the last relic of the Character Clone Wars. Doesn't mean we won't do alts in the future, but new characters will be far more common than them.


    Thats from the Patch thread. What happened to this??? All we have seen since this are more lazy characters than actual new ones.
  • Oh goody, another lazy, crapped out, minimal effort version of a character. I think it's safe to say everyone wanted this so much more than someone new.

    It doesn't annoy me as much as Lazy Daken - probably nothing will, and Storm is at least a major character - but I thought when they released Patch they said they weren't going to be doing this much anymore.
  • Eyris6Eyris6 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Oh goody, another lazy, crapped out, minimal effort version of a character. I think it's safe to say everyone wanted this so much more than someone new.

    It doesn't annoy me as much as Lazy Daken - probably nothing will, and Storm is at least a major character - but I thought when they released Patch they said they weren't going to be doing this much anymore.

    I'd actually prefer a 3* storm more like Patch, that is, a different version of the same character (see also mBW/OBW/GSBW or IM35/40) instead of an identical (or almost) gold version of an existing character. Seeing a new take on attack tiles, stun, or env AP would've been interesting.

    (Side note: not that I'm advocating this, but if they'd done that, they could have released a new 2* Iron Man, so you have Iron Man/Storm/Widow at every star level, but also different at each level...)
  • Eyris6 wrote:
    I'd actually prefer a 3* storm more like Patch, that is, a different version of the same character (see also mBW/OBW/GSBW or IM35/40) instead of an identical (or almost) gold version of an existing character. Seeing a new take on attack tiles, stun, or env AP would've been interesting.

    (Side note: not that I'm advocating this, but if they'd done that, they could have released a new 2* Iron Man, so you have Iron Man/Storm/Widow at every star level, but also different at each level...)

    That wouldn't bother me as much, but we got a third Storm and a second Daken before:
    - Doctor Strange
    - Silver Surfer
    - Mr. Fantastic
    - The Thing
    - Captain Marvel
    - any of the other Captains Marvel
    - Professor X
    - Cyclops
    - Any version of Jean Grey
    - Any version of Norman Osbourne
    - Doctor Octopus
    - Anybody else in Spidey's rogue gallery who's not fake-Venom
    - Deadpool
    - Nick Fury Sr.
    - Namor
    - Vision
    - Quicksilver
    - Scarlet Witch
    - Beast
    - Elektra
    - Cable
    - Ghost Rider
    - Ant-Man
    - Wasp
    - Angel
    - Iceman
    - Colossus
    - Nightcrawler
    etc. (and I'm sure I left a few fairly major people out who didn't leap to mind)
Sign In or Register to comment.