Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at support@d3go.com

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Mindless Ones Passive generates AP

The mindless ones generate AP in the color of their passive.  In today's Big Enchelada, the match starts with a Brute, who has a yellow passive creating a protect tile at the start of the match.  After one turn, with no tile movers on the team (and thus no matches made by the AI), the team has 1 yellow AP.

Since the power is a passive, it should not be generating AP in that color.

Comments

• DayvDayv Posts: 4,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is not the only case of non-tile-moving characters generating AP in colors they have as passive skills.  I'm not certain, but I think this is intended behavior.
    Taking a break from MPQ, so for now I'm not a moderator.

As always, all opinions are my own, or are poorly worded jokes.

In game: Dayv
  • MoosePrimeMoosePrime Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Which other ones still do?

The snipers used to generate green, but they changed it so that they don't.
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do Brotherhood mutants with "Detonate" no longer generate black?
    Taking a break from MPQ, so for now I'm not a moderator.

As always, all opinions are my own, or are poorly worded jokes.

In game: Dayv
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 2,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't believe so.
  • StevO-JStevO-J Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    This is still happening, or is this a feature? Don't think the AP should be generated. In the revamped Honor Among Thieves, sub 3, 4* essential you get to fight Nova who's already getting free red AP, but because of this behaviour also gets free black AP, which results in potentially a lot of free damage done. Well... guaranteed use of his black ability if you don't down or stun him after 8 turns in the best scenario.

@Brigby Could you maybe inform if this is being looked at? Or am I the only one having problems with this bug (until informed otherwise, I'm calling this a bug). Thanks in advance!

• Talus9952Talus9952 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    It's the wonders of AP generating goons.  The community has long complained about feeder nodes, where goons are feeding ap to a hero/villain, in addition to the hero/villain making matches to add more ap.  They attempted to band aid the situation before in venom bomb, by completely removing the hero/villain's powers, or severely nerfing those said powers being fed by ap goons.  This is intended behavior, and we all wish it wasn't so.
  • BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,588ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
    Hi @StevO-J It does seem peculiar that Mindless Ones generate AP off of passive abilities. I've relayed this to the developers, and they'll be sure to investigate. Thanks!
    D3 Go! Community Manager
    -------------
    You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
    -------------
    My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)