The Next 5*...

Options
Young Robot
Young Robot Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Since there will be a second run in sinister six but I doubt there will be a new 5 star but let's just guess the next one, also sorry if this is the wrong topic page, still kinda new to the forums! Feel free to add why you think that character is going to be released!

The Next 5*... 85 votes

X-Men (Gambit, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, etc)
20%
Elric_VIIIragnaradyzeddicusLukoilRonburgundytph_jamesrastafari7AlexRiotMjolnirmight2InfectiousYawnCrnch73shinnarutozakuejm04Young RobotTwl7569RayElwood 17 votes
Civil War/ Avengers MIC (Ant-man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, etc)
27%
CoppsOzarkBoatswainKolenceYasuruRemoDestroyeratomzedChrono_TataJangoLoreBlindman13Punisher5784STOPTHISDeadsiderbycbiryonSNKAllenJaedenkaalrevskipbrollnwahs086METT-T dependent 23 votes
Other
52%
PorkBellyfirethornexdoggStonyGrumpySmurf1002MaskedMand1amonddawgfmftintjohnnyzeroJoritneodukeZootSaxValekBossCarnifexxDaichesBasepuzzlerEric1985dstannLordXberkOrionKannan 45 votes

Comments

• Young Robot
    Options
    I believe Gambit because this man has been wanted for years, and also the last new character who wasn't a variant 5 star was Thanos and it's been awhile since we seen a new character that's not a varient
  • Young Robot
    Options
    Stony said:
    It'll be Thor from Ragnarok
    There will probably be another 5 star before Thor comes out, they release 5 stars really frequently 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other
    Daredevil for Defenders Netflix show, an Inhuman for Inhumans TV show and a Thor for Thor movie (which is a lot longer away than people think. There's room for one and more likely 2 5s before then)
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If they're going to do something for The Defenders, hopefully it's Jessica Jones, because she's the best!!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other
    mpqr7 said:
    If they're going to do something for The Defenders, hopefully it's Jessica Jones, because she's the best!!

The timing does fit for a 3*/5* Jessica Jones release given when the Defenders comes out.  Of course, the last 3*/5* was Hawkeye, so I've given up even trying to guess anymore...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I definitely think a 5* Thor will be in the next 2, but probably won't be next.  Not sure who will be next, but I'm not holding my breath on it being a member of the X-Men despite the last poll (I assume they already had then next 5* started before that poll).
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other
    5* Netflix Punisher. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    5* Netflix Punisher. 
    If there gonna do a Netflix character I'd think Jessica Jones should come first. That being said she'll probably be 4*. 

5* Dare Devil to go with Defensers release?
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other
    broll said:
    Beer40 said:
    5* Netflix Punisher. 
    If there gonna do a Netflix character I'd think Jessica Jones should come first. That being said she'll probably be 4*. 

5* Dare Devil to go with Defensers release?
    Wait, why did you pick Civil War/Avengers in the poll and then suggest Daredevil? lol
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Other
    5* Daredevil...it's gonna happen. I think they back it up with a 4* Jessica Jones.
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Other

I cant take credit for it, a buddy of mine informed me that this is infact a legitimate Marvel property, he fought along spiderman in earth 616 ?   against doc ock in some capacity...  

Baymax (big hero 6)

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Other
    Next major launches are Inhuman and Defenders, I'd expect tie ins for one or both
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    mpqr7 said:

The timing does fit for a 3*/5* Jessica Jones release given when the Defenders comes out.  Of course, the last 3*/5* was Hawkeye, so I've given up even trying to guess anymore...
    Actually it was Star Lord because I remember being ticked that he was skipped in ddq.
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thor or Daredevil. With DD feeling more likely. 
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint said:
    Next major launches are Inhuman and Defenders, I'd expect tie ins for one or both

Fingers crossed for 5* Lockjaw.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I love Daredevil, but if the Defenders release brings us another version of him before any version of Jessica Jones makes it into the game, I will be fuming.

And I didn't vote because 5*s are nothing but meat-shields for me right now, so I don't really care.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thor, but a Loki would be cool. 
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Other
    I'm still holding out for Stilt-Man
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm betting on Cable. Isn't there supposed to be a new Deadpool movie soon?