hellfire_clubX alliance

Options
cpn500
cpn500 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
This thread is meant to be the one allowable (according to forum rules) thread per alliance. It is being created at the request of alliance members and commanders to allow a greater degree of coordination among members than the in-game chat allows

Comments

• Mindman02
    Mindman02 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey everyone! Glad to see we have a forum now for our alliance. I'd like to thank my brother, cpn500, for setting it up for us. Now we have a place to strategize about ways we can make our fantastic alliance even better and share some good old fashioned comradery.

Besides my brother, I'm also real life friends with fellow alliance member NotBamf. My brother in law, animal7486 was also a member for a little while before being kicked for some unknown reason.

I'm a long time comic book fan, especially of Marvel books, which one of the major reasons I play the game. Looking forward to hearing from other alliance members in hopes we can all get to know each other better.

Cheers!

• bucks
    bucks Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Im very glad to joined this alliance, very nice people and a really good progress!
  • Mindman02
    Options
    So, first order of business for me is to see if we can get my brother in law back in the group, animal7486. He's a decent everyday player and has been part of our group twice before being kicked randomly on 2 different occasions. I'm not sure if there's any way we can make room for him, but I'd greatly appreciate any consideration.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey everyone! I really dig our alliance. Everyone has been very helpful and pleasant. And we kicked the Sinister Six's butts in less than, what, 40 hours? That was pretty nifty! Even if my Homecoming pack pulls were junk. Ah well. But this has absolutely been the best of the alliances I've ever joined. Glad to be a part.
  • Mindman02
    Options
    Glad to see the post NotBAMF! What did you think of Spidey: Homecoming?
  • NotBAMF
    Options

I hate to judge after one viewing because there hasn't been a Spidey movie yet that I actually didn't LOVE after the first viewing. Even ASM2 and SM3, I thought were great when I saw them in theaters. But not a single one of them held up to repeat viewings.

So having only seen Homecoming once, I'll say it was easily the best Spidey movie yet just because the first five all ranged from "really bad" to "watchable". But I reserve the right to see it again and realize I actually hate it!

• Alan7177
    Alan7177 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello just to say this wknd I'm working at Silverstone for the F1 grand prix. So play will be nil unless I can find WiFi! Gutted cuz really need that 4hor blue, hopefully still make it.
    How come 4 players have left? Were they kicked 
  • Alan7177
    Options
    I'm sorry for sounding demanding but we cud do with ditching very low level newbies. I no we not an intense alliance, which is great by the way, but we are a fairly high level one still.
  • Mindman02
    Options
    I'm still looking for an explanation of why after I asked for my brother in law animal72 not to be cut from the roster, and that request seemed to be honored by leadership publicly, why he was ultimately cut after only a couple days. He was playing during that period and contributing to the group. This was a third time he was cut with no explanation. I feel like this broke faith with me in a pretty big way and I'm not happy about any of it.
  • Alan7177
    Options
    It's a mystery mindman02 only 3 people can answer that one... the commanders ... and they are all silent at the moment 
  • SunnyMonroe
    SunnyMonroe Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Ok. Guys. Uncle Sunny is here!

First of all : English is not my first language, but i hope i can make myself clear when i say the following things :

1. I dont know who has created our little alliance in the first place. When i was made commander, for reasons i dont know by the way, Erick and Arthuz where already there. I can´t recall if Arthuz was active back then, but Erick was - and made me commander.

2. I´m fully aware that guys are keep getting kicked. Guys that are an integral part of the alliance. This is not just happening now, it happened before, for reasons i don´t know. I´ve never kicked anyone, except a few newbies with just 4 covers and inactivity for more than 5 days and without any given word. 

Why people are getting kicked, who were really supporting the alliance, also communicating a lot, is a mystery to me. Some clearly stated, that they were going on holidays and asked explicit to not getting kicked in the meantime - but they were anyhow. The same recently with the brother in law of Mindman - and Soberbob also. We were cleary adressing Erick to not kick them. A few days later, they were gone.

I only can imagine, that maybe Erick (or Arthuz) are not really able to fully understand english language, because when Erick is writing something, it always is in spanish, if i recall it right. 

3. I like "my" Alliance relaxed. I don´t wan´t any pressure for our players. I like them to have fun, and to support us when they are "feeling" it, not getting pushed to do so. I don´t wanna kick somebody for instance, when he is in holidays for a few days, or other such reasons. Not that i am not enjoying a few Elite Covers now and then, and of course the 4* Charakters and Tokens from the Alliance-Events - but i think we have a good chemistry as regards that and i like to keep it that way : But without integral members to be kicked!

4. As i see it, there are two ways to go from here: We could try to communicate with Erick, so that he does finally understand, what we are going for - or we could, some guys asked for that, establish a new alliance. The latter would only be possible for me, if we could ensure, that really any core-members are on board with that. So, first of all, we must make sure, that everybody signs in here at this forum, so we not only can talk it out, but make sure nobody gets lost in the progress.

So please : Keep posting the Link to this site on the ingame-board. And everybody who has joined, please give us notice.

5. I would like, as written above, to somehow get to Erick and hear what he says. Is there maybe anyone in this alliance who speaks spanish as well as english, and is willing to "work" as a translator?

In the meantime, all what we can do for the "lost boys" is to somehow get them back in. I´m willing to do that over and over again, until we find a more proper solution. 

For that, it is also most important to get all the guys to sign up here - and when you are getting kicked, we arrange a point in time here on this board, where i shovel you back in, at a pinch by kicking out some poor newbie-fellow. Timing is of importance here. I live in the CET/CEST Timezone - please keep that in mind ;-)

Thats it for now. Everybody with more ideas feel free to post. Im sure we can work something out.

Good night (witching hour here)...

Sunny

• NotBAMF
    Options
    I'm up for whatever we need to do. If we move to a new alliance, I'm up for that, just let me know. 

As far as Erick goes, I'm fluid in Google Translate, but that's about it, heh. 
  • ViewFromAbove
    ViewFromAbove Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not a big fan of commanders posting the lowest scores.   Not a fan of more than 2 (3 max.) commanders.

Also, I understand this is a multi-lingual language room but all comments should be made in English or someone should translate - that way everyone is on the same page.

I trust there are some good players on the team but I think there is something "hinky" about Commander Erick

DodgerFan805
  • James
    James Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    G'day I'm down with whatever goes down I may not be a big chatter online but I will try and step it up abit also I'm friends with CAPT SHORT out side the game so I'll give him a call and let him know hope every one has good night.
  • SunnyMonroe
    Options
    @ Mindman : What about Animal? Does he like to join back in? Maybe i can arrange a "Spy swap" tonite... But we will need to work out a timeframe...
  • Alan7177
    Options
    I'm struggling to retrieve my game at mo. Logged in on Facebook foolishly and it linked me to a previous incarnation which is beginner. Any idea how to get back my progresses game?
  • NotBAMF
    Options
    Oh damn, that's awful. I don't know of anything, no. Is there a tech help board here? Or maybe you could go to the game's FB page and ask them?
  • Alan7177
    Options
    Thought there would be a simple way of typing in my user name and hey  presto there it is. 
  • SunnyMonroe
    edited July 2017
    Options
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/66209/not-able-to-connect-to-facebook#latest

Check this out, i know, your problem is different, but it sounds to me as you also need to contact the support... 
  • ViewFromAbove
    ViewFromAbove Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Make new alliance. ...today