Sinister Six - Completed!

2»

Comments

• Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Jdob84 said:
    finished at 4:55am (est). So 16hrs and 55m after it started. That being said, I enjoyed this event very much. Well done Devs!
    Illuminati Kr finished about 15 minutes prior to that from our chat log.  

'grats to all finishers past present and future.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Fluffers completed round 8 around 11:20am EST (time elapsed 23 hours and 20 minutes, more like 23 hours even if you exclude the 10-20 minute start delay from event bugs).
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Fluffers completed round 8 around 11:20am EST (time elapsed 11 hours and 20 minutes, more like 11 hours even if you exclude the 10-20 minute start delay from event bugs).
    congrats, but that's actually 23 hours not 11. Gotta get this little correcting itch scratched cause it doesn't go over so well with the missus...
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    UsualSuspects are into round 3! Side nodes are getting pretty hard. The prognosis for making round 4 is not looking good but we have more than a day left to try!
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Starfury said:
    I think the unlocking of the boss nodes on round completion makes the whole thing unneccessary unpredictable with regards to D3 setting reasonable score goals.

It's not a biggie, but having a boss event that you only play to farm the 500 iso is a bit of a downer.
    @Starfury You crazy!!!   That's the best kind of PVE.  

3k ISO and 60 XP every 8 hours.  And it's at  your own play pace. 
  • champg0951
    champg0951 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    NinJapan alliance finished in 18 hours!
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    The Dark finished 4 hours ago. The event was way too easy. Only 12 of us hit progression at the time we finished. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lock and Load8 finished sometime earlier this afternoon, between 1 and 3 p.m. EST. It happened while I was in a matinee for Homecoming, appropriately enough. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Team Emerald finished about 03:15 UK time (58ish hours). We're pretty casual, but tend to pull out the stops for alliance events. 11 of us made personal progression (so far), and this is our first time finishing an eighth round.
  • BlackIC
    BlackIC Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Natural Twenty checking in and completed!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,190 Chairperson of the Boards
    Godslayers completed sometime Saturday night between 2:00am and Sunday morning at 10 when I woke up to do some more battles in case we weren't there yet.

KGB
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Our alliance was able to gain the round 8 reward for the first time in any alliance event we've participated in before. Our one whale (has helped carry us through lots of other events)  was away for most of the weekend so all in all this was a very beatable event. I was able to champ 4* Captain Marvel with the covers we got. All in all, a much better experience than Boss Rush 1.0
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    mohio said:
    broll said:
    Fluffers completed round 8 around 11:20am EST (time elapsed 11 hours and 20 minutes, more like 11 hours even if you exclude the 10-20 minute start delay from event bugs).
    congrats, but that's actually 23 hours not 11. Gotta get this little correcting itch scratched cause it doesn't go over so well with the missus...
    Sorry 11 must have gotten stuck in my head.  Corrected the original post.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was on vacation when the event started. I got back with 2 hours to go, but I was happy to see my alliance had completed it despite only having 18 members. Well...16 with me and another away.

I'm usually the top 3 scorer in the alliance on these boss events, so they worked really hard to get there.

I played for the last 2 hous just to see what it was like and to pull a couple of progression rewards. Seemed like a fun event. Carnage was annoying, I could see, but the selection of boosted heroes meant as long as I survived the first wave of each boss node I could probably steamroll the rest for 20 red AP. Yay Mighty Thor!
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Usual Suspects just got into Round 5. It's going to be close...