Sinister Six - Completed!

Eyenerd
Eyenerd Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
KA Jedi have finished the Sinister Six event in 11hrs 30 mins!  

Thanks to great teamwork and well timed hits we were able to beat this event quickly.  If you can coordinate with all 20 players even beginner rosters can beat it before it scales harder.

Good luck to you all!

Comments

• Deadsider
    Deadsider Posts: 81 Match Maker
    #humblebrag

But in all seriousness, well done. Enjoy your couple days of boredom!
  • nonnel
    nonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    a worthy Internet trophy indeed
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Odd. It looks like they're 500,000 short on the alliance ranking. Did someone merc out after locking into the event?
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    What does KA stand for? Kill All?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    OJSP said:
    Beer40 said:
    Kick Azz, the name was changed many seasons ago by CS presumably because someone complained about it.

I have seen a few more offensive sounding igns and literally offensive igns in a different languange, but they were not addressed by CS. It is a bizarre policy.
    Report the names and I bet they get dealt with.

On topic, though, we are less than 2 million away, so I expect to wake up to the event being finished. I think the event was a bit too easy, overall. Leaves us with nothing to do all weekend on the PvE side.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats Jedi.  Very impressive finishing that quickly.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I think the unlocking of the boss nodes on round completion makes the whole thing unneccessary unpredictable with regards to D3 setting reasonable score goals.

It's not a biggie, but having a boss event that you only play to farm the 500 iso is a bit of a downer.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Lock and Load5 finished round 8 a few minutes ago.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Ducky said:
     I think the event was a bit too easy, overall. Leaves us with nothing to do all weekend on the PvE side.
    I guess all those people who are finished are now playing the Justice League Puzzle Game at the weekend? ;)
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    OJSP said:
    Beer40 said:
    Kick Azz, the name was changed many seasons ago by CS presumably because someone complained about it.

It's bizarre how prudish people behave.  What on earth do they do when they walk outside their house?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Medusas did it as well! Go team!!! Now, I can go back to studying for my Series 7... test is this Tuesday. Wish me luck!!
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Meanwhile, in filthy casual land, we're about to clear round 4!
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Wolverine's Den finished as 7th alliance
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fluffer's is past 50% on Round 8!
  • westnyy2
    westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    What's the over under on the Puzzle Warriors completing it?
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    I reached personal max progression before we hit alliance progression, but we finished it this morning too. Probably not gonna play it again, haven't lost yet but its still tough. Gonna play some pvp for the first time since the change to 5 clears for progression
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, it was a fun event.  Still playing it for the iso and xp.  The best part is trying all the silly teams.

Thus far I've won with:
    Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Torch (3*)
    Medusa, Falcon (3*), Bullseye (2*)
    Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Jean Grey (4*)

Wonder who to try next?  :)
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    My relatively casual alliance is 25% of the way into round 5. We've got more people who are able to hang in longer this time so we may make it all the way through an alliance event for the first time! Which would be a nice bene for the couple of newbies we have (playing less than 3 months).
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Great job! Something to aspire to! Enjoy the weekend off :)
  • Jdob84
    Jdob84 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    finished at 4:55am (est). So 16hrs and 55m after it started. That being said, I enjoyed this event very much. Well done Devs!