Are you buying out the Spider Man vault?

Options
2»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    These vaults like this are a good "value".  Always dump them.  
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    No
    Nope spiderwoman cover, she is fine but not worth the hp to get her another level
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,334 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm only going to buy part of the Spider Man vault
    I spent 1800 and got the LT.  I'm sitting on 3500 HP right now, and the 4* is the final Yellow for my 5/2/5 Quake.  

Debating it,  Worth it to roll the dice and try for Quake (I've got 30+ champed 4*, and not in 5* land at all)?
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    I ended up going for it. Only got two stars from the HTs (not surprising), but some of the champ rewards got me more HTs, which gave me two 3*s. No bonus heroes, though. 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No
    The 4* was Bl4de. Which is fine! he's a good character. But that would turn into 2 CP; my 2* farm is a shambles right now because of the recent round of recycling, so most of the 2* would go to waste; and even with the rework, three 3* Spidey covers aren't the biggest draw.

So I don't really see 1800 HP of value in there for me, let alone what the 40x pack costs.
  • Knaaks
    Knaaks Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No
    Nope, and I am really sad, because I WANT TO, but I can't justify it with a Gwenpool cover as the 4, when my GP is at 13/13 and I am saving ISO to champ Coulson and Carol, and had to sell 20 Mordo/Riri/Gamora covers while they are all at 13/13.  My quest for 5* Spidey didn't go very well, in case you couldn't tell. 
  • nitefox1337
    nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Options
    No
    I don't spend anything on MPQ. Too expensive for little value, bad RNG.

I sense that there's a vicious circle of the game not being popular enough to lower prices, and therefore, pushing new customers away because of high prices.

Any item you see you see should be 1/4 of its actual price.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did a 10-pack using the sale price for Spider-Man to try and get him going again. Every pull was to the right of the Heroic Tokens. :-(
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No
    Nope! Have no use for Starlord covers. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No
    No.  My 4* was an unusable invisible woman. So other than the ISO (which meh) and the 1 LT nothing in this interests me.  I might have thrown one chance in had they gave us that option...
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I bought a 10 pull and got the 4* yellow Spider Gwen that I was going for so yay!
  • Slothkins
    Slothkins Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    Yes, because it had the Cyclops cover I needed to champ him. Considering I had another of his covers dying in a day, it was a no-brainer. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Where's the option for "I didn't want to, but RnGesus hates me"?

4* cover was Ghost Rider, which would usually warrant a "who cares?", but his champ level would give me a LT.  So I bought a 10-pack, then another, then another.  Still no token or 4* cover.  So I had to save up a bit more and buy it out.  ****.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No
    The vault is closed so it looks like the "no's" took this one over the "yes" and "partially" by a 63%-25%-10% count. 130 votes is a really small sample size but maybe its in-line with the larger results. 

Hopefully we'll get a better vault for round 2!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    No
    Can't stand Spiderman, far too many spider characters on this game.
    Why does he have two 5 star covers? Absolute joke.
    Spiderman used to be marvels best character but not since the 1980's.
    Stop forcing him down our necks.

I'm saving ISO, command points and legendary tokens for 5 star Thor.