Black Panther (Civil War) Move... Or Be Moved (Red) Is Failing To Fire Against Bonus Damage

2»

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for writing in about this everyone. I know there was a similar issue like this recently resolved, and this one seems to have unfortunately sprouted up on us. I'll be discussing this issue later today with the team to bring it to their attention.
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Another broken ability with Black Panther (when used as teamup): Panther's Prey (zero damage).
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kjempen said:
    Another broken ability with Black Panther (when used as teamup): Panther's Prey (zero damage).
    That's a separate, and known bug.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    My lvl 455 Panther supposedly dodges 6403 or more damage.  So far today he's taken an IM46 "winning team" for over 20k (no dodge) and a boss Vulture "Gleaming Talons" for 8605 damage (no dodge).

I understand the IM46 attack, because you've proven you're consistently bad at coding around "bonus damage."  I don't accept it, but at least I understand the bug and can explain it.

The gleaming talons attack from Vulture in the Sinister Six event makes no sense whatsoever, as it's a completely straightforward attack with no bonus damage, and there were no strike tiles or anything else in play.