What exactly are we playing for again?

Options
2»

Comments

• Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @gillkonam I get what you're saying, and I do miss things like event exclusive rares and good rewards. 

As for all this cycling business, nobody is forcing you to play tinder simulator. Sure cycling is strong, but there are plenty of other things you can do. My issue with everyone feeling required to play cycling has to do with how the ai handles the decks. You see a drake haven come down and you're like "sweet, free win!" So you start matching your gems. Censor. Alright. Start matching them again. Flood waters. You end up spending an extra 8 turns trying to kill an opponent who can't possibly win because the deck is full of the most annoying cards in the set. You just never planned on casting them. I'll admit. I cycle some drakes in toz. Aside from there, though, I'd like to challenge myself. Cycling drakes doesn't really build upon my skill. You can mega punt like 4 times and still win. Although if everybody really hates cycling, we should petition to make consecrated Sphinx a common. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @gillkonam I get what you're saying, and I do miss things like event exclusive rares and good rewards. 

As for all this cycling business, nobody is forcing you to play tinder simulator. Sure cycling is strong, but there are plenty of other things you can do. My issue with everyone feeling required to play cycling has to do with how the ai handles the decks. You see a drake haven come down and you're like "sweet, free win!" So you start matching your gems. Censor. Alright. Start matching them again. Flood waters. You end up spending an extra 8 turns trying to kill an opponent who can't possibly win because the deck is full of the most annoying cards in the set. You just never planned on casting them. I'll admit. I cycle some drakes in toz. Aside from there, though, I'd like to challenge myself. Cycling drakes doesn't really build upon my skill. You can mega punt like 4 times and still win. Although if everybody really hates cycling, we should petition to make consecrated Sphinx a common. 
    Tinder simulator. Thanks chombster --- that made my night! 
  • dragonslayer
    dragonslayer Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Bugs and freezes , specific dupes in rare rewards from events , playing for **** rewards ,thx D3 for helping me quit
  • gillkonam
    gillkonam Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options

Um, I wasn't talking about cycling at all? So I'm confused as to why you are? I was talking about prize support basically.