Favorite 3* Teams?

2»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Just a friendly reminder that there are lots of informative and interesting threads talking about Rosters in the Roster & Level Help section. I know this thread isn't necessarily asking for help, but I think it would still help a lot of newer players going through that 3-Star transition phase.

Having said that, my favorite 3-Star Team is Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange), Sam Wilson (Falcon), and Wolverine (Patch). Strange and Falcon remove any enemy Strike tiles Patch creates, and Falcon's purple keeps you safe and sound, all while Strange's yellow passively mows down goons.
  • Brown88
    Brown88 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    I like Colossus, GSBW, and Spiderman. This team is new, thanks to the Spiderman update! I tried it and was suprise. Plus I don't see anyone using Spiderman. So I thought this team might make him useful. 
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Favourite?
    No such thing anymore. I like new Hawkeye, but that's pretty much it.

The game is so repetitive and time-consuming that I oonly use teams that are quick and efficient.

Thanos + Strange + whatever for PvE goon nodes
    Thanos + IM + Steve other PvE

Hulkfinite for bosses

Charlie's Angels for non-essential hard nodes with broken enemies, yeah I'm talking about my team of lvl 280 boosted 3* vs 3x 4* champs at ~310 lvl
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Cyclops, Patch, Mystique. I just pretend Mystique looks like Jean. Full rainbow.
  • Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    My old favorite team was 3* Hulk, Iron Man, and Magneto.  Iron Man would fuel Magneto's red and blue and some green for Hulk, for good measure, while Hulk tanked most every color.

These days, I like rolling with Hulk, Cyclops, and Strange. They make TBE laughably easy every day.