EotS Main Tab Mission Question

Options
TPF Alexis
TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
Do the Missions in the main tab (i.e. not the Subs) of EotS stick around for the whole week, or do we just have the one day to play them? I think I remember them going away after just one day, but I'm not sure, and tackling them wrong leaves quite a few points sitting around.

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think the first one goes away after the first sub (so you've got two days), but I don't remember for the rest of the event.

Or rather, I remember what you remember, that some go away unexpectedly at some point and that I can never remember exactly which one or when it goes, haha.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also failed to notice that this one is a two-day sub. Thanks for pointing that out before I did my clears tomorrow!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    According to the thread from last (?) time, yeah, it's just there for the first 48 hours.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/60250/pve-enemy-of-the-state-2017-03-02-to-2017-03-09

I had completely forgotten that, so thanks for asking about it.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    that makes sense. it would have been a weirdly generous thing if the event had a 400+ point node for it's entire duration that regenerated every day