Who do you bring to Combined Arms?

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
My favorites are champed Peggy, IM 40 and Ares. If you're lucky with yellow, the match is yours  :D

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Medusa, Mohawk Storm, Daken. So much fun.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will try that!
  • fork1977
    fork1977 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    4cyc, 3grocket and magneto provide a nice cascade combo. 
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fahq1977 said:
    4cyc, 3grocket and magneto provide a nice cascade combo. 
    I think if you use Storm3 with 4clops would work better. Her yellow is better and gives 4clops team-ups for his red. 
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For me, I will start with m4rvel/ blad3/ 2orch
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options

Gwenpool / Kamala / Thor

Gwenpool's green for 13k x 3 is not to be sneezed at, Kamala and Thor to make as much green as possible.

:edit: Ooh, GSBW instead of Kamala makes much more sense.  The team loses burst healing, but has much more targeted green production.

• legeng
    legeng Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I am using Bl4de, IM40 and OBW. I don't want any 2* using yellow or red but I don't know what 2* would be better. And Blade is really my only usable 4*.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have been having wheeeee fun with 2Hawkeye, Witchypoo, and Gwenpool. 
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Carol, 3*IF, 2*human torch
    IF purple create black for Carol
    human torch green make all the friendly tiles stronger by carol yellow passive ability
    Very fast 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    qandols said:
    My favorites are champed Peggy, IM 40 and Ares. If you're lucky with yellow, the match is yours  :D
    I'm running Peggy, im40 and mags. Mags purple also ramp blue and create red tiles
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Come on people! You are simply mentioning all of the strong and efficient teams...
    Combined Arms finally allows you to play the teams you've always been wanting to run:

Devil Dino, Sentry, Bag-Man. Lacking an active black ability does not slow these guys down. 

Honestly, I don't hate Sentry at all. And I really hope the Peggy40 team I just beat gets a good laugh enough to skip the retaliation!
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ruinate said:
    Carol, 3*Daken, 2*Torch.  

2 green matches and you're ready to start buffing 4 strike tiles.  I usually can't even collect 8 black before the match is over.  Also a 20k Chemical Reaction to kill the last one standing is just awesome to see.  
    Just tried this ... amazing!
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I did a run from 0 to 950 points just with Medusa, 3* Blade, 2* Wolverine and it was about the easiest climb I have done.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    C4rol-any 3*-OBW, Rhulk-SW-HE and Bl4de-IM40-Mags were used for my climb to 1200
  • throughsilver
    throughsilver Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm enjoying Medusa, Patch, Daken. Run Patch's green followed by Medusa's purple and (probably) laugh maniacally. 
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4Carol - Loki - 2Daken.   1 green, 1 AI match 4, everything starts dying fast.
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having fun with Prof X (3-5-5), 3* Hawkeye, and Bullseye.   Get purple, which creates protect tiles and lets Prof X go invisible, and blue, which you can use at 5 blue for Hawkeye's arrows and creates Prof X strike, attack, and protect tiles.  Nearly every match is by Prof X, so they boost all the tiles while he is invisible.  Pretty quickly, enemy special attacks do 1 damage and matches can do 5-10k. 
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I did my initial climb with 4* R&G, 3* Iron Fist, and 2* Daken.  That was a fun team, the initial strike tiles combined with Fist's attack tile ate up other teams pretty fast, especially good for facing Peggy teams.  Unfortunately, my R&G is level 273.

When I got higher, I started seeing more 4* Blade teams, so I switched to Medusa/3* Blade/2* Bullseye.  That worked great for saving health packs.

When I was hopping, I switched to Peggy/IM40/Moonstone.

All in all a fun event, and nice having some variety in my matches.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Peggy, IM40, Magneto. Boring but effective.