4* DDQ: Kate Bishop vs Hawkguy

Options
2»

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    First attempt once again lvl 160 KB. Twice black, once blue powers and Hawkguy goes down kinda easily. He fired only his purple once, then I destroyed him.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Tried and failed with my 1/3/3 lvl 144 Kate without boosts. Maxed her at 152, used +2 b/p, +2 all and ... +60% rainbow damage, I think.

Lucked into an opening purple match-5 and it all went swimmingly from there.

LT got me yet another Riri champ level. She's totally stalking me.
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    One try with a 274 Kate.

Did a terrible job denying blue - got myself in a corner after eating the explosive arrow.   Got black relatively easy and held it for the killshot since I was low on health, and fired it once I was within a match3 of killing Clint.

LT was Coulson 286.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    First try with level 100 5/3/5 Kate. Used two B/P, two B/G, and 80% all color damage boosts.

LT stockpiled for 5* Thor
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options

With +2 B/G, +2 B/P, and +50% B/G damage, My 5-1-1 KB won on second try.
    I leveled my 5-1-1 KB to 156 for more sustainable health points. Hawkguy healed himself at fifth turn, then KB fired Because… Boomerangs, and then Ruthless Precision and Looking for Trouble. Hawkguy helped matching away that self-damage CD tile, and I matched away his Bola arrow. One mini cascade and one more Looking for Trouble, he's finished. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tried twice with my 2/1/4 Kate, and got pummeled each time. Fortunately, my Daily Reward today was a Kate BIshop cover, putting her at 3/1/4. I leveled her up to LVL 163, got a really good board, and took out Hawkguy without breaking much of a sweat. LT stockpiled for when my ISO deficit is not quite as severe. I need 600K to champ my three remaining 13-cover 4-stars. Meanwhile, Agent Coulson is sitting at 12 covers, and needs another 280K to get to LVL 250.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First try unboosted with lv 156 3/3/5 Kate. I had some good fortune as I was able to use her purple relatively early. He stunned me with his blue, but thankfully the board was light on blue/purple at the time. I was able to match away his Explosive Arrow CD tile a few turns later. After my purple CD resolved, I used blue and it actually prevented him from gaining health on his next turn. I then finished him off with match damage. Fun fight.
  • consumedfire
    consumedfire Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Won first time. Kate really shines as a 1vs1 player. All of her powers hit very hard.

Another token to hoard.
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Beat it on 2nd try with lvl 130 Kate 2-5-1.  black twice and then blue once and killed him. resourced black/green and all colors.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Beat him on the second try with a 3/2/3 Lv168 Kate boosted B/P & G/B +2 and B/P +50%.  The token got a red Medusa.

In addition, I don't have 3* Beast rostered,
    so I only hit the 22k progression because of the Clash.  The 22k Taco token got me the vault's legendary token and that token got me a yellow Medusa.

So, way to go, Kate!  You're efforts raised my Medusa to Lv200 3/4/3. :)
  • throughsilver
    throughsilver Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Did it first time with a 5-4-1 level 74(!) Kate. 

Matched my colours, which naturally starved him. Saved up my AP until I could hit three specials in a row. Job's a good'un. 

I think I got a 5*! But it was a while ago, now. 
  • Tanker9000
    Tanker9000 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Took three tries at 3/4/3 but I made it. Just denied black and purple. Firing that black twice is what help. Kate bishop aka Kate boss