PvE 4-star Essentials Tracking/Theory

1234689

Comments

  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Interesting idea with the seven day event. It's been some time since ISO-8 Brotherhood was run, this could be the one...
    I think y'all are on to something with thinking a 7 day event is next. MR&G is only three days long, meaning the next event will start Thursday. I could see it being a 7 day event, with the event after that being a release event for whichever character is coming after Lockjaw.
  • PresidentDoom2020PresidentDoom2020 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    what if it's The Gauntlet though? that hasn't run in like forever
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Well I was right with my hunch about a 7-day C&D essential coming up. Carol as the reward calls into question whether T12A flipped or not. I'm truly not sure what to make of it. 
  • PresidentDoom2020PresidentDoom2020 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    isn't she about to go out of latest 12?
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, that's what throws a wrench in the whole thing. By the time the next event starts, she could be considered Vintage or L12A, really, since the next event starts Thursday morning and she's still in packs. I suspect that she'll be considered Vintage, though. 
  • PresidentDoom2020PresidentDoom2020 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    what if they're having some sort of boss event again? this is a lot like when Blade was featured for the Galactus event despite having been featured not that long ago and having already left the latest 12 recently
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    That's a definite possibility. Especially since it would basically be a "make good" of the time C&D were essentials for an event Carol was a reward for. Maybe a non-release alliance event? 
  • PresidentDoom2020PresidentDoom2020 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    they never did a rerun of the Guardians 2 event where Star Lord debuted
  • charmbotscharmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Hopefully civil war, I'm waiting for another shot at it since I got my butt kicked last time. carol would make sense to be boosted/featured with her huge damage on black. Last time they had hulk buster and I think 3fist also. 
  • PresidentDoom2020PresidentDoom2020 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    oh god I would love another go at Civil War, especially now when I'm in a good alliance and have a nice group of 4* champs
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel like it's been awhile since we've done Ultron. 

    I suppose a boss event is possible, but personally I feel like it would be too close to the one we just did, only about a month. 

    I've only been around for one anniversary, but don't they like to do at least one boss-type event during that time frame? That's pure speculation on my part, but if it pans out that way, I just don't see three boss events in the span of about 6-8 weeks. 
  • charmbotscharmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    DarthDeVo said:
    I feel like it's been awhile since we've done Ultron. 

    I suppose a boss event is possible, but personally I feel like it would be too close to the one we just did, only about a month. 

    I've only been around for one anniversary, but don't they like to do at least one boss-type event during that time frame? That's pure speculation on my part, but if it pans out that way, I just don't see three boss events in the span of about 6-8 weeks. 
    Ultron was the boss event after the last civil war event. Civil war gave red hulk and Spiderwoman. Then ultron gave starlord I think it was. After that was thanos (nova), then 2 runs of sinister six (Carol and riri I think), then galactus (coulson). But I agree, it seems a bit too soon for another one.
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    charmbots said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    I feel like it's been awhile since we've done Ultron. 

    I suppose a boss event is possible, but personally I feel like it would be too close to the one we just did, only about a month. 

    I've only been around for one anniversary, but don't they like to do at least one boss-type event during that time frame? That's pure speculation on my part, but if it pans out that way, I just don't see three boss events in the span of about 6-8 weeks. 
    Ultron was the boss event after the last civil war event. Civil war gave red hulk and Spiderwoman. Then ultron gave starlord I think it was. After that was thanos (nova), then 2 runs of sinister six (Carol and riri I think), then galactus (coulson). But I agree, it seems a bit too soon for another one.
    Oh, good call. I had forgotten about that. Although I'm not sure how I could have. All I wanted was the yellow cover, as that was one of the few 4* covers I didn't have at the time, but I was let down by my alliance at the time.

    I gave them one more shot with the Thanos event for the Nova covers, unfortunately to the same effect. I jumped ship after that and am in a better group now. We cleared both Sinister Six events and while we didn't fully clear Galactus, we at least got all the Coulson covers, which let me champ him. 
  • PresidentDoom2020PresidentDoom2020 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    so how are we feeling? do you also think it'll be another boss event?


    Ha ha disregard that, it's just ye old Venom Bomb with Carol as a progression reward. Well the offseason is 5 days instead of 3 like usual this time so I guess she made the rotation on a technicality before the pool updates and Riri is after that
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Carol as a progression reward and then Riri as the placement reward has me convinced that L12A has flipped. 
  • KönigsmacherKönigsmacher Age Unconfirmed Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Yup, no vulture for a long time now.
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    Mockingbird red is next. Did Vulture get skipped? These next few weeks should be interesting since this could just be the anniversary messing things up. 
  • jameshjamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe they moved Mockingbird up because she was skipped in SHIELD Simulator?
  • DesertTortoiseDesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    That's a really clever guess. I don't think they did that when Mordo/Coulson or AV/Medusa entered tokens at the same time. 
  • DarthDeVoDarthDeVo Posts: 2,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    Maybe they moved Mockingbird up because she was skipped in SHIELD Simulator?
    Hopefully they can squeeze Vulture in somewhere soon. We're coming up on the end of the Crash rotation, and if he isn't featured again before it flips, he'll get skipped and it will be a looooooong time before his chance rolls aground again. 
Sign In or Register to comment.