The Ambidextrous Iron Fist

2»

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    mexus said:
    Other wonkies:
    Why does it hurt the enemy when Agent Venom and Mordo jumps? They both have jumping animations. I never understood exactly how this is supposed to hurt.
     Have you seen the movie? Mordo uses the boots to manuever around his enemies and catch them off guard or hit them in a weak spot. So to me, I just took the jump to mean he was vaulting into a better position to allow him to strike. 

Same vibe I got from Agent Venom. He's leaping into the fray to attack his enemies. Not really the jump itself that causes the damage, but what happens after the jump. 
    AV, I got the impression that he's like leaping over them and dropping a grenade at the same time. Yeah, not the jump itself, but what he's using the jump to position himself for.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Pessi said:

I've always liked the attention to detail on characters like Ragnarok. I'd have expected it to just flip his art when playing against him, but there is a clear difference in his from left to right.

I'm sure there are others like this, but I've yet to notice! 

The fact a play him once in a blue moon is another matter.

I've always thought the inside of his mouth looks wrong when he's on the enemy team, like there's a part that's clear that should be colored black.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    It's wonky when you've frozen an enemy with Iceman hence want to "punch the snowman" and you punch another enemy than the one that you made a snowman of.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kevin61 said:
    Sometimes, I get a bit tired of the grind and entertain myself by paying a bit more (maybe too much) attention to some of the game details that I normally ignore. 

For instance, did you ever notice that 3* Iron Fist has his right hand glowing and ready when he's your selected character during a match, but when you actually activate his purple "Iron Fist" ability (with 12+ black AP), he throws a left instead? 

What other artwork / game mechanic wackiness have you found? 
    And which hand does an enemy Fist hit you with?

Oh, the enemy Fist hits me with a right, but *he* has his left hand cocked and ready! 

Can't trust those lefties - they're sinister! 
    Am I the only one who got this????

8 likes might mean there are 8 people here who know a Latin-based language and therefore get this?!

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the joke, I just didn't Think it was particularly funny.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's about as funny as right-handers being dextrous.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's about as funny as right-handers being dextrous.

I did Think it was pretty clever to call the TV guy Dexter, since he isn't sinister...

• RemcoLoki
    RemcoLoki Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    mexus said:
    It's wonky when you've frozen an enemy with Iceman hence want to "punch the snowman" and you punch another enemy than the one that you made a snowman of.
    Have you checked the description of the snowman tile (blue cd) he creates?

And unto all thee sinister guys I say: Scaevola!