Do you have any characters with five covers total, in just one color?

Options
13»

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a 0/0/5 5* Hulk there for a bit.  Now he's 1/2/5 and still just as useful (as a trophy).
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It wasn't a big deal because it was a 3 star, but I had a Starlord 3* at 2/5/5, and in a period of two weeks, with him as my bonus hero, pulled 16 more Starlord covers with none in yellow. I eventually spent the 20 cp to avoid wasting such a large number of covers. For four stars, it is actually pretty common to get up to at least 4 covers in just one color. New release event top 100 personal and alliance means two covers in same color. Then the "RNG" somehow chooses that same color for 900 in their PvP event. Up to 3 covers now. Then you just need to pull one cover for the same color as your next cover and boom, 4 covers in the same color. 5 is a little rarer, but it only requires pulling two covers of the same color in a row, so not crazy rare. Has around an 11% chance of happening in the scenario outlined above. With 100% relying on token pulls, it is much harder to get 5 in one color, about 4 in 1000 odds.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My X-23 has been 5/0/0 at least since my Ragnarok reached level 183.
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My Doctor Doom was 5/0/0 for ages, then he was 5/5/0 for ages.
    More recently, my 0/0/5 Nova finally started getting some Yellows
    My XF Deadpool is currently at 0/0/4, but I'll probably get his first Red from champ rewards next, rather than happening to get his final Purple from an event reward or something.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pogo said:
    My Doctor Doom was 5/0/0 for ages, then he was 5/5/0 for ages.

In fairness, he only had 2 powers for ages.

I think the closest I've come is a 5/0/1 Phoenix. But she started as 1/0/1 so I don't think I've ever had a 5/0/0
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ARGH! Another Blue Mordo - He's stalking me. 0/6/0 now. 
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAC169 said: 
    I'm sorry, but this is just bothering me too much. I know other people probably see the problems with it, but...
    1) The Heroes for Hire store has been going in order. It cycled through the 1st (top) cover of everyone and is currently going through the 2nd (middle) covers. You couldn't have bought her purple cover from that yet since it's her 3rd (bottom) cover. Maybe you got It from a vault?
    2) Elite tokens don't have 4*s and therefore can't give 4*s as bonus heroes. Was it a Heroic, Legendary, or Event token?
    I might have gotten the specifics wrong concerning the mode of growth for my X-23. Looking back, I think I got her lone purple cover as a daily reward. But only after receiving another green cover from a champion progression reward from Rags. 
    As for your second point, I'm almost positive I've gotten 4*s and 4* bonus heroes from elite tokens. I know if you open a standard token and magically get a 3* or 4* you automatically get a bonus hero to go along with it. I think you meant to condescendingly point out that elite tokens don't have 5*s.
    Regardless, I've cycled thru a ton of X-23 green covers, just like you. And I'm sorry for bothering you so much. I hope your day is filled with peace and love, and free from grammar mistakes and lapses of memory. 

Elites only have 2* and 3* rewards. Heroic tokens are the ones that have 2*, 3*, and 4* rewards.