Do you have any characters with five covers total, in just one color?

Options

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So many Modern Black Widows (1*) suffer from this issue! Just check out any top pvp alliance and you'll see tons of them.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Black Bolt is 0/5/0.
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Daiches said:
    So many Modern Black Widows (1*) suffer from this issue! Just check out any top pvp alliance and you'll see tons of them.
    If this was sarcasm, congrats, you got me. 

If it wasn't sarcasm, I WIN! But those 5/0 1* BW are done on purpose. They make really good TU's for alliance mates. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not any more.  I've only had that once with Nova who was 5/0/0.  Miraculously despite the early red heavy luck I have him champed now and I don't think I sold any covers for him (if I did it couldn't have been more than 1 or 2) Also did not buy 120 CP covers or H4H.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My Ironman Model 40 is 1/0/5 with two more gold covers in the recruitment bin counting down.  Didn't ever have him favorited.
  • Friarbundy
    Options
    D'oh! Make that three gold covers. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Calnexin said:
    My Black Bolt is 0/5/0.
    My Silver Surfer has been 0/5/0 for about 6 months now.
  • reapermort
    reapermort Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    4 star Carol 5 black. Peggy is 5 red , 5 yellow.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I had Black Panther (5* version) at 5 yellow with zero red or black, then pulled 2 more yellows. Fortunately he was still in Latest so I got a swap.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Until a couple of days ago my Gamora was a very frustrating 0/0/7.  After getting the Shield Sim cover I managed to champ her today by brute forcing with her as a bonus hero and a lot of CP spent.  

First two covers I drew today?  Blue of course.  

4Fist looks like he is going to be the same deal, I have him at 5/1/4 now with two blue covers on the vine.  
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've gotten 12 black covers for Gamora with zero in the other 2 colors.  One was from one of the release events (I think maybe the one that rewarded from progression...?), all 11 others were _"random"_
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No, closest I've had was Mr. Fantastic who got a black early, maybe even 1st, then went 9/0/1 before getting a 2nd black cover. I do, however, have a problem with X-23. Overall she's about 30/4/0, gotten more of her green covers than I have total covers of any other 4* except maybe Mr. Fantastic, who I had to waste a ton of blues of and some blacks. It's like X-23's purple doesn't exist. Gonna buy it as soon as it shows up in Heroes for Hire or use my taco tokens if it shows up in one of those vaults.

My X-23 was 5/5/0 since about two weeks after her release. I was lucky enough to earn four more green covers before I earned another one from the daily reward. At one point she was 9/8/0. I purchased her first purple cover from the heroes for hire sale a couple weeks ago. In one of the elite tokens I got a bonus green cover - I know its my fault for not actually picking bonus heroes. At that point I almost sold her. 
    I'm sorry, but this is just bothering me too much. I know other people probably see the problems with it, but...
    1) The Heroes for Hire store has been going in order. It cycled through the 1st (top) cover of everyone and is currently going through the 2nd (middle) covers. You couldn't have bought her purple cover from that yet since it's her 3rd (bottom) cover. Maybe you got It from a vault?
    2) Elite tokens don't have 4*s and therefore can't give 4*s as bonus heroes. Was it a Heroic, Legendary, or Event token?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gosh darn Iceman. He was 0/5/0 for the longest. He's now at 2/5/3. All of the non-blue covers I earned as a reward except maybe one — if it's up to RNG all I get is blue. To date I have pulled, without exaggeration, about 20 blue covers. I have him as a bonus hero. And the only two BH covers I've pulled for him are, you guessed it, BLUE.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don't think I've ever had a 5/0/0 character.  Maybe in the process of 2 star farming, but never when it mattered.

My most lopsided right now is my 0/2/5 Thanos.
  • CarlS
    CarlS Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have a 4* Falcon with 5 yellow covers and nothing else
  • Friarbundy
    Options
    Four!  I now have 4 Gold Covers! The devs read my post and are messing with me, right?
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Currently I've only got Green Goblin (0/0/5) with all covers in one color, so far I haven't got a sixth cover in that yellow, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I've also got Black Bolt (3/0/5) with a big goose-egg in the middle, and I've had to sell off three yellow looking for that black cover.

My 5* Black Panther was at 5/3/2 when I got sixth black, fortunately I got a cover swap to red making him 5/3/3.  I then drew two more reds making him my first fully covered 5* (5/3/5), but then got two yellows and another red I had to sell, before I could champ him (and support wouldn't swap those since champing was an option).  He's now my first (and currently only) champed 5* at L453.

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had my 5* Thanos at 0/0/5, then I got another 2 green, so he would be 0/0/7 if it was possible.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had first Phoenix 0-5-0, second 0-2-0, then I have receivedfirst green from shield resupply, so first one is 1-5-0.  It is quite sad.
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    DAC169 said: 
    I'm sorry, but this is just bothering me too much. I know other people probably see the problems with it, but...
    1) The Heroes for Hire store has been going in order. It cycled through the 1st (top) cover of everyone and is currently going through the 2nd (middle) covers. You couldn't have bought her purple cover from that yet since it's her 3rd (bottom) cover. Maybe you got It from a vault?
    2) Elite tokens don't have 4*s and therefore can't give 4*s as bonus heroes. Was it a Heroic, Legendary, or Event token?
    I might have gotten the specifics wrong concerning the mode of growth for my X-23. Looking back, I think I got her lone purple cover as a daily reward. But only after receiving another green cover from a champion progression reward from Rags. 
    As for your second point, I'm almost positive I've gotten 4*s and 4* bonus heroes from elite tokens. I know if you open a standard token and magically get a 3* or 4* you automatically get a bonus hero to go along with it. I think you meant to condescendingly point out that elite tokens don't have 5*s.
    Regardless, I've cycled thru a ton of X-23 green covers, just like you. And I'm sorry for bothering you so much. I hope your day is filled with peace and love, and free from grammar mistakes and lapses of memory.