Decks are not 40 cards (4x of each card)

Options
2»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @shteev
    Thanks for the feedback. I was originally referring to naphomci's experience playing Saheeli in Training Grounds, but I will make sure the developers know that you encountered this with Kiora as well.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    J1 cast 8 claustrophobia and 5 IW on me yesterday in ToA -- this doesn't seem to be a PW specific issue @Brigby

• ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    I have just drawn (and cycled) 7 oketra's attendend within the first 40 cards (to reiterate: seven!) in a Dovin Baan Deck. We really need to know what's going on, seriously ... that affects deck-building big time!

@brigby
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    9 Mantle of Webs in my first 27 cards. Definitely not 40 cards. An essential card for my army of drakes, sure, but it doesn't aide my cycling and I don't need NINE!

Kiora cycling deck. Draws accounted from cycling and 2x New Perspectives.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Just for additional clarity, can anyone that has experienced this situation confirm that they were not using any fetch cards, and that they were all drawn naturally?

In addition, if anyone has their Battle Log available from those games, I speculate that would be very helpful for the developers to determine what's going on. Thanks!
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options
    I can confirm that the cards were all naturally drawn (most of them via cycling, though) and no, no battle log, sorry.
    The temptation is too strong: shouldn't the developers know what's going on?
    @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Options
    @ElimGarak
    Thanks for the confirmation! And yes, I'm sure they are able to determine what's going on without the Battle Log, but if there is any information that could help expedite the process, then why not provide it, right?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5 Temmets in my first three turns of 3.3 the other day -- NO CYCLING -- all regular draws. 
  • naphomci
    naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Saheeli deck I used in the game referenced in this post is the following:
    Unlicensed Disintegration
    Shivan Reef
    Padeem
    Fleetwheel Cruiser
    Maulfist Doorbuster
    Multiform Wonder
    Lightning Javalin
    Electrify
    Bounty of the Luxa
    Corrupted Grafstone.

So, no fetch cards even present in the deck.

Against Trial of Zeal this weekend, twice I drew 5 copies of Cascading Cataracts--once before getting the second cast out, and the other time before getting the first Cast Out. That was with Nahiri, and the deck is 8 cyclers.

How do I save a battle log?
  • Brigby
    Options
    Understood. Thanks everyone for confirming no fetch cards are being used!

@naphomci Most people just take screenshots of their Battle Log, since there is currently no way to export that information.