Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

4* DDQ: Gwenpool vs Moon Knight

2»

Comments

• jreddjredd Posts: 915 Critical Contributor
    gwen may now be the most useless turd in this game. never had an issue beating crash with a level 150 4* before. at best i'm doing 3k damage, at worst about 1k. if i get enough green i can't get the gun. if i get the gun there's no green. doesn't help that moon's abilities are 1 hitter quitters. but still, garbage!
  • iron-n-wineiron-n-wine Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    @jredd - how many covers do you have in green?
  • KingDonKingDon Posts: 173Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler

Thought I might struggle with my 5/5/2 GP (lack of Green was a worry) leveled her to 120 and did it on the 2nd try with +2 all, +2 G/B and +2 P/B boosts.

Trick was to gather pink and hit the destroy row 2, did around 4k damage, a couple of them got him down, my reward, a blue mordo....(already 5/5/1 so 1000 iso)

My girlfriend did this with her 1/3/5 GP on the 1st try but gathering the green, her reward...blue mordo....

• SpringSoldierSpringSoldier Posts: 265Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
    I have her at level 188, but I keep losing even after 20 tries, at least, with all boost (+1 ap in blue/purple; green/black; all colors). It's like he's boosted, not me! Either I'm terribly unlucky or I'm doing something wrong... Is there a strategy on top of "match tiles, gather AP"??? Does anybody know what's the best 'sploit to use to cause maximum damage to him?
  • SpringSoldierSpringSoldier Posts: 265Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
    Never mind. I won too! Also my first Crash of the Titans! Got another blue Iron Fist.
  • optimus2861optimus2861 Posts: 1,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    I lost several times with my 2/4/4 GP; both MK's black & green can oneshot her at that health, but the reverse isn't true.

So this morning I luckily pulled my fifth green from a token, and took him down on my first try after that. Got R&G blue with the token, taking him (them) to 3/2/1.

This is a very hard Clash unless you've got 5 in either purple or green, certainly one of the hardest I've managed to win. Having two one-shot abilities on the table isn't typical of these fights, I don't think (Wolvie v Cyclops maybe).
    My roster (not updated daily)
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/2/5 lvl 147, took three tries to get off a Purple and Green before he got enough Black or Green to one-shot me.
  • thechairmanthechairman Posts: 93 Match Maker
    1/1/4 135 Gwenpool. Got obliterated the first two tried, took all the + Green AP I could on try 3 and managed to collect 20 just in the nick of time.

Agent Venom Champ level. Blah.
  • oldtimesoldtimes Posts: 22Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
    Brutal. 
    1 move away from the win twice today. Thought I did well denying green and black, then the Fist of Khonshu hits me out of nowhere.

Right around level 143 with Gwenpool (real # forgotten). Having the Plot Armor would probably help a lot.
  • YepyepYepyep Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Finally, one that was easy for me! First try, lvl 150 5/3/5. Once Chekov's Gun fires things go better.

I haven't been able to beat this event for many, many weeks.
  • mckauhumckauhu Posts: 727
    edited June 2017
    First attempt 535 & champed GP. Just denied green & black, fired Chevkos gun once + "destroying column 7" and that was all it took. Very fun clash though! Purple matches for MK did quite a nasty damage to me.

edit: 666th post :neutral:
    My roster (2016-10-21)
    SHIELD rank 82
  • StarfuryStarfury Posts: 719Age Unconfirmed Critical Contributor
    Lvl 120 4/3/3 Gwenpool on about the 6th attempt.

Had a lucky board allowing me to get out an early black. Later, I got a purple and two greens off to finish him off. He was 1 black short of using his black (which would've one-hit me)

Also didn't hurt that MK got the attack-tile generating purple. :D
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    It took about 8 tries with a 5/2/2 Lv192 Gwenpool.  I boosted B/P & G/B +2 and G/B +50%.  Basically it took a lucky board (lots of purple but also a lot of off-color match 4's to let me collect it) and his random ability not being the +1k match damage one (which it was in 6/8 tries).  The token gave a purple 5* Hawkeye, which was nice, although my Hawkeye is only 1/0/1 now.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    mckauhu said:
    First attempt 535 & champed GP. Just denied green & black, fired Chevkos gun once + "destroying column 7" and that was all it took. Very fun clash though! Purple matches for MK did quite a nasty damage to me.

edit: 666th post :neutral:
    Just so you know, destroying a random column (or row) does slightly more damage than destroying a specific one. Actually about 16% more. Clearly you won anyways, so congrats :)
  • AntiLeniAntiLeni Posts: 8Age Unconfirmed Just Dropped In
    2/5/2 134 Gwenpool. It took 4 or 5 tries, but I got lucky and he finally stopped getting 4-5 cascading matches each turn. I had both purple powers on various attempts; beat him when he had lunacy up.

Got a Riri Green for my efforts.
2»