Defensive Passives Not Firing Correctly?

Today I encountered two instances where a defensive passive did not appear to fire when I believe they should have.

The first was on the Third Times the Charm node in DDQ. Sentry fired Supernova and my Storm's raging tempest failed to fire even once despite multiple team members suffering damage that should have triggered it.

The second was in a Squirrel Girl PVP match. I had the fun experience of being on the receiving end of Thanos Come and Get Me. Black Panther's Move or Be Moved should have been triggered but it did not.

I'm running R128 of the application. This was on an iPad Air 2 running IOS 10.3.1

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do seem to recall something about Move or be moved only working if panther is the actual target

5 star Black Panther "Move...or be Moved" — D3 Go! Forums

I had the same thin happen with Storm When Sentry fired Supernova (possible the latter was counted as two attacks?)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure Supernova is one of the powers where it gets counted as two separate attacks, which is a known bug.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah, that makes sense. Raging Tempest threshold is pretty high, so the 2 halves of Supoernova damage could easily be unable to meet it. Thankfully, this should be fixed finally next week with R129.
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    That could quite possibly be true on the Supernova. However, the Come and Get Me! is just a single high damage AOE that should have triggered Black Panther's Move or Be Moved, unless I'm missing something else.
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Whoops, somehow missed Summer's response. If it's a known issue though it should be added to the list (that I did check before posting). Black Panther was in the front when the attack hit (not that it really matters for AOE, but just as an additional data point).
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heyo everybody, thanks for taking the initiative to collaborate on this. I sent a message off to the team to discuss this issue as I could have sworn this bug was fixed in a prior patch. I know there were a lot of comments on Daken doing this (As with many others) with his Chemical Reaction ability and this sounds to be the same issue, but then again the only comments I'm seeing recently are for AoE abilities. So if there are any updates, I (Or @Brigby ) will let you know.