I've been cheating on MPQ with...(What other mobile game have you been playing lately?)

zakuzaku Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
Skullgirls for me

Comments

• Wonko33Wonko33 Posts: 598 Critical Contributor
    Star Trek: Wrath of Gems
    lil_ironFist.jpgbladeAvatar.jpg
    upvoting the guy who complains about the downbutton being gone is the new downvoting- Kicksthatkick is my homeboy
  • udonomefooudonomefoo Posts: 1,506 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not mobile, but Witcher 3
    admiral_akbar.gif trap.png It’s a trap! trap.png admiral_akbar.gif
  • lpearllpearl Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    NHL Figures League. The monthly prizes are ACTUAL figures!
  • DrychaDrycha Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I had a go on the new Zombie Gunship survival game. It's not as good as the old original from many years ago and it's been monetized to death.
  • Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,319 Chairperson of the Boards

Careful, you might get your account locked for cheating.

I'm still working through Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 before trying Andromeda.  Nearly finished 3, and since I installed Andromeda it's had at least 2 updates that were ridiculously huge, over 5 GB each.

Hopefully it's worth it...

Smile.  Else the emojibots will get you.
  • KaeyneKaeyne Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I've been playing a bit Star Wars Puzzle Droids. It's a nice change of pace but nowhere near as polished or interesting as MPQ.
    Find me on Steam: Kaeyne
  • Puce MoosePuce Moose Posts: 924 Critical Contributor
    Fallout Shelter, Gems of War

Alliance: Etc. , a low-stress PvP alliance. I'm probably finishing 11th, 26th, 51st, or 101st in a tournament near you.
  • KaeyneKaeyne Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Fallout Shelter, Gems of War

Gems of War is really fun but also a bit grind-ey. My favourite activity in that game is the treasure chest mini game.
    Find me on Steam: Kaeyne
  • Moon RoachMoon Roach Posts: 2,319 Chairperson of the Boards

My younglings have trapped me in the world of Minecraft.  I started on my tablet, but it's a destroyer of battery life, so instead it's on my home PC.  Which still makes it kind of mobile.

Survival mode, of course.  Being attacked by mobs of zombies reminds me of PVP in MPQ, for some reason.

Smile.  Else the emojibots will get you.