I've been cheating on MPQ with...(What other mobile game have you been playing lately?)

zaku
zaku Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
Skullgirls for me

Comments

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Star Trek: Wrath of Gems
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not mobile, but Witcher 3
  • lpearl
    lpearl Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    NHL Figures League. The monthly prizes are ACTUAL figures!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    I had a go on the new Zombie Gunship survival game. It's not as good as the old original from many years ago and it's been monetized to death.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

Careful, you might get your account locked for cheating.

I'm still working through Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 before trying Andromeda.  Nearly finished 3, and since I installed Andromeda it's had at least 2 updates that were ridiculously huge, over 5 GB each.

Hopefully it's worth it...

• Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I've been playing a bit Star Wars Puzzle Droids. It's a nice change of pace but nowhere near as polished or interesting as MPQ.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fallout Shelter, Gems of War

• Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Fallout Shelter, Gems of War

Gems of War is really fun but also a bit grind-ey. My favourite activity in that game is the treasure chest mini game.
  • Moon Roach

My younglings have trapped me in the world of Minecraft.  I started on my tablet, but it's a destroyer of battery life, so instead it's on my home PC.  Which still makes it kind of mobile.

Survival mode, of course.  Being attacked by mobs of zombies reminds me of PVP in MPQ, for some reason.

• Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Legendary: Heroes of Magic..... MTGPQ is dying and I liked the combination of card/gems. It's actually pretty good. Not as much pvp but more quest oriented.
  • Michaelcles
    Michaelcles Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Doctor Who: Legacy

they have a new game coming in spring 2018 too.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    FFBE for me. Just picked it up very recently.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starcraft 2
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Curious what is your go to game you play between downtime in MPQ ?

Used to be Puzzel and Dragons for me, but I haven't played that game for some time. Currently I haven't found anything else I really like to play during those rare instances of downtime in MPQ. 
  • Moon Roach
    When waiting for my 7:15 pm final clears / 8 pm first clears, it's Skyrim VR.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I signed up for Marvel Insider after seeing you could redeem points earned there for Hero Points in MPQ.
    After seeming multiple offers for points by playing Marvel's Contest of Champions, I gave it a try.
    The main game mechanic is quite different. CoC is mainly a fighting game in the style of a Mortal Kombat / Street Fighter / Injustice, with simplified attack and block moves to be played on a mobile device.
    Other than that it has a similar roster building and leveling aspect.
    One nice aspect is that in the PvE mode, you can set your character to auto-fight. So as long as you are stronger than the enemy you will win without lifting a finger. It also seems like the Marvel Insider points are more plentiful from CoC than MPQ.  That said, I still plan on using my Insider points for Hero Points when I finally have enough....
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kingdom Rush: Origins
    Don't Starve
    Heart & Slash
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Legendary DXP

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marvel Future Fight, but that game is slowly dying. Most players now suspect the game won't make it til the end of the year.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Final Fantasy Opera Omnia for mobile, currently the AMAZEBALLS remake of Shadow of the Colossus for PS4 for console gaming