Just got my first max level 3*

2»

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Groot and GSBW were my first to hit 266, then Steve.  Kamala is sitting at 265.

Since finishing Groot, I rostered a dupe, got it to 13 covers, and now I'm sitting on 10 extra covers for him.  

People keep saying that the maxed 3*s are useful for PVP, and I get that, but I'm considering selling him anyway to start the new one.  Investing the ISO in maxing this new Groot would take away from my plans to level more 5*s and 4*s.  I'm using a level 188 Mystique in the current PVP and it's fine.  I have like 5 more days to decide whether I'm selling these Groot covers.
    Xi, 

Those 10 RnG covers equate to one Latest LT, 4,500 iso, 2cp and 50hp.  Combine that with RnG still being in packs, you're going to end up not regretting champing him.  

In comparison, Mystique is not in packs so you will encounter covers for her much more slowly.  

And that Max Champ 3 in PVP comment is for those that are in the 4/5 transition.  A level 188 Mystique makes us Thano5 users salivate.

For the last item of business...  With decent gameplay, replacement and rewards cascades, you can easily champ a 3* in 2-3 days.  Is that delay really that big of a deal considering the better rewards over time? (I've made 45k so far today already - and I'm not even VIP).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I was gong to make the point that champing a 3* takes a lot less time than you think these days.

When it came to champing Hawkguy I thought "Ugh, this will take a while...hope it's worth it." and then after a couple of days I was done.