Feedback on amount of play needed for progression

Options
2»

Comments

• MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bbigler said:

My real PVE wish is to remove point fresh counters and placement rewards, while upgrading and evenly spreading out the progression rewards.  

Where do I sign ?

I am hoping that eliminating the roster scaling is a good step along a path headed towards what you describe.

• Pla5yer99
    Pla5yer99 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The latest pve event reward is 55 cp with 5x clears. Most players will want to get that reward. Tough but not impossible to do 
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Options
    bbigler said:

My real PVE wish is to remove point fresh counters and placement rewards, while upgrading and evenly spreading out the progression rewards.  

Where do I sign ?

I am hoping that eliminating the roster scaling is a good step along a path headed towards what you describe.

One thing I will say, is that during the last test run I dropped to CL7 instead of 8, while I was disappointed I missed out on a little CP and some Iso, the speed with which I was able to get clears done more than made up for it.

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The change in PvE has made me play less PvP (i find it less rewarding and more frustrating). The play time remains roughly the same but this shift puts me less on the clock (the usual end time of PvP can be tricky for me and there is only one that works). 

I am a super-fan of the new scaling idea. I intend to invest in 5* if the new scaling is in long term. If that will make my PvP even less entertaining (by puting me against championed 5* all the time) then so be it - i will play PvP even less (and expectedly PvE less as the clears will be quicker). So I will have more time for myself. Can't wait.
  • Halleck
    Halleck Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also think 5 clears (to get most of the CP) is to much. I can live with the new system, but prefer the old.

Previously I'd play most events, usually getting the 4* progression, sometimes going for full progression. After a few events of the new system, 5 clears is something I only do very infrequently. More often than before, I just do the 2 clears for the 4* and stop.

With this new reshuffling of rewards, I'm overall playing less (and for less rewards). That's not the end of me playing, but is feedback I wanted to pass along.