What could they be working on?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    tep574 said:
    Unfortunately, it looks like it is.  News on Marvel is up and Sandman is the prize for the Thick as Thieves event.
    https://news.marvel.com/games/66773/piecing-together-marvel-puzzle-quest-sandman/
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    astrp3 said:
    I also think that Sandman and Vulture will be next. I suspect that another 5* Spidey variant will follow. But since we're into wild speculation here, you know what I think would be really cool (but is never gonna happen)? If they released all of the original Sinister Six, culminating with a 7-day PvE in which you fought one of them each day for six-days, followed by a day seven that ended with a wave node in which you fought all six at once. Complete with a snappy new story line, of course (and heck, since I'm dreaming here, let's just toss in double-ISO to boot).
    I wouldn't mind a bunch of 3, 4, and 5 start villains that are AI only, not usable by players. 
    Someone else pointed out that they've added a "Sinister Six" affiliation to Sandman, so maybe we will get some kind of Sinister Six event in the future. Actually, if they're going to do a PvE, I'd rather have one where you are the Sinister Six instead of fighting them. I don't think we have a PvE where you are the villains, but maybe I'm forgetting one.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    astrp3 said:
    astrp3 said:
    I also think that Sandman and Vulture will be next. I suspect that another 5* Spidey variant will follow. But since we're into wild speculation here, you know what I think would be really cool (but is never gonna happen)? If they released all of the original Sinister Six, culminating with a 7-day PvE in which you fought one of them each day for six-days, followed by a day seven that ended with a wave node in which you fought all six at once. Complete with a snappy new story line, of course (and heck, since I'm dreaming here, let's just toss in double-ISO to boot).
    I wouldn't mind a bunch of 3, 4, and 5 start villains that are AI only, not usable by players. 
    Someone else pointed out that they've added a "Sinister Six" affiliation to Sandman, so maybe we will get some kind of Sinister Six event in the future. Actually, if they're going to do a PvE, I'd rather have one where you are the Sinister Six instead of fighting them. I don't think we have a PvE where you are the villains, but maybe I'm forgetting one.
    Prodigal Sun.
  • Pla5yer99
    Pla5yer99 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The more characters got out, it will dilute the token pools. Isn't working on scl 9 and 10 more important so that players get more rewards for their efforts?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pla5yer99 said:
    The more characters got out, it will dilute the token pools. Isn't working on scl 9 and 10 more important so that players get more rewards for their efforts?

No it doesn't dilute any pools.
    There will always be 12 4*s in the LTs.