If MPQ was disbanded and taken down today, you'd feel...

2»

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...sad.
    I would be sad, I like the game and there is nothing really like it to replace it. I am still in 3 star land and have not become bitter like many 4 to 5 transition people gave become lately. 
    Same. At the point I'm at, this is still a really fun game.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    ...empty.
    "Empty" was the only medium I could choose between angry and sad. The money I've spent on Starks here and there is irrelevant to me now, once it's gone, I no longer concern myself with what could've been in hindsight. My issue would be all the hard work that I've put into the game up to this point. I can make that money back, but I won't get that time back. And I've put a LOT of time and effort over the past year taking myself from not having one champed 3-star to my name (let alone a fully covered one) to having all 3-stars champed, and approaching 20 4-star champs. The only major hurdles I have yet to accomplish is 1200 in a PVP event, t50 Season PVP, and making t5 in CL8. As happy as I am with how far I've come, there's still so many more people that I want to champ and have a chance to play with. 

On the other hand, there are still plenty of days where I feel like this game is chore, and I just don't have it in me to match tiles for 3+ hours on end. But being in a T10 PVE/T100 PVP Alliance, I have to suck it up. I know for a fact that I'll quickly get over it with having so much time back into my schedule, and my neglected gaming consoles will appreciate the renewed attention. But right now I'm at a point where I feel like I still have so many milestones I want to achieve, so it would be a gut punch. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***This poll breaks the rules as there is no parity in it's choices. If the OP would like to remake the poll with choices that follow the rules, they can.***
This discussion has been closed.