If MPQ was disbanded and taken down today, you'd feel...

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
edited June 2017 in MPQ General Discussion

If MPQ was disbanded and taken down today, you'd feel... 91 votes

...sad.
40%
sinnerjflxKOBALTxBryan LambertEbolamonkey84Dartmaster01CaptainFreakyTiggidaZootSaxDaveR4470gravelsmecherudonomefooDaichesNepentheMoosePrimecyineedsnCyberVenom2001MeanderCdubb1975[Deleted User] 37 votes
...infuriated!
8%
sirwookieechrissteakleatherStax the FoyerOrionevade420pseudotwentyoneTheZeusBearMilk Jugz 8 votes
...empty.
10%
Dragon_NexusSteellatchEric1985OrionKannanDeadsiderDyingLegendStraycatBoyWonder1914METT-T dependentZeroChill 10 votes
...fooled.
3%
LLohmJjshackSkadenFrudee 3 votes
...relieved...
36%
WobbyfavabearzonatahuntseshomaPunter1carrion_pigeonschris0001orbitalintfrachrtfcrazy1980shatlandPunisher5784Piro_plockTalestummyWEBGASPollozzBloodsport84[Deleted User]tph_jamesTeam_Wade 33 votes

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...relieved...
    I would be sad because all my progress would be gone but at the same time I would be relieved that it's finally over. 
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    ...sad.
    I'd be sad more than anything.  I still enjoy the game or I wouldn't play.  Honestly, if you would be relieved for it to be gone, you could stop any time.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...infuriated!
    I wavered between sad and mad and ended up choosing mad.  I would be pretty upset if the game just went away with no warning.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    ...sad.
    I would be disappointed, because I mostly enjoy the game. I would also be disappointed to reflect upon all the time squandered playing. (And yeah, I get that that time will always be squandered, but I'd just prefer not to ponder it.)
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Nothing.  Would just find another hobby to fill my time with.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    ...sad.
    This poll needs the ability to select multiple options, I would feel sad, empty, and relieved.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    ...infuriated!
    I would be upset..... I've spent real money on this game after all!!!! I'm not a whale or anything, but I VIP and drop the occasional loonies....

I voted infuriated.... Don't know why its not there.....

I came back and it shows my vote again... IDK...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...empty.
    The down side would be I'd lose a game I enjoy playing and had poured a lot of time (and money) into.

But...that would free up a chunk of my day that I'd otherwise portioned off to MPQ and grinding. Swings and roundabouts I guess.

But if I wanted that time back badly enough I'd already have quit.
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    ...relieved...
    I went with relieved, in a way, i kinda feel like its gonna head that direction in the near future, its become a blatant money suck,the ability to progress has slowed down, not too happy with the changes lately, and the fact that the feeling that the players arent really heard is the biggest point for me, just my opinion..
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    ...relieved...
    Honestly, I wouldn't miss the game much.  There are tons of match-3 games out there, and while I keep coming back to this one for the collection I've built, it isn't a necessary component of my enjoyment of the genre.

On the other hand, the death of any F2P game is probably a net good thing for the world.
  • Partyof5
    Partyof5 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    ...relieved...
    I would be a little sad but more relieved at this point.  
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    The poll is a little vague so I didn't answer because it depends on:
    If the game completely disappeared off my phone and I could not play it at all - Sad and/or frustrated
    If the D3/Demi said they were done doing updates and the game would stay live with minimal maintenance and no new features and characters - Relieved.

I enjoy the game overall despite how frustrated I get by poor design decisions (I only get so frustrated because I care about the game), but if they were to freeze updates and let me play until I finish out the existing characters I'd be relieved to get off the unhealthy treadmill I've been running on to try and keep/catch up.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...relieved...
    Relieved because I spend too much time in this game.  So, it's easier to leave the game if I have no choice.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...sad.
    Jarvind said:
    I need an "indifferent" option. I'd obviously be a little bummed to lose all my shinies, but I think I'd get over  it pretty quick.
    Almost like it's a forum rule when making polls... :P
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jarvind said:
    I need an "indifferent" option. I'd obviously be a little bummed to lose all my shinies, but I think I'd get over  it pretty quick.
    Hey, not my fault the polls never have an option that fits me.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    ...sad.
    I voted sad, but agree with others that it would be a mixed bag of feelings.

1) Sad: because I enjoy the game
    2) Angry: because we've been led to believe its going nowhere anytime soon.
    3) Justified: because it wouldn't really surprise me if they just shut shop up one day without warning. It goes hand in hand with how they've treated the player base for as long as I've been here. And so many people still refuse to admit there are any issues.
    4) Content: because I have plenty of other things I enjoy to spend my time on. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...relieved...
    Jarvind said:
    Jarvind said:
    Hey, not my fault the polls never have an option that fits me.
    We'll add an option into every poll that says "Jarvind, just vote here". 
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    ...sad.
    I would be sad, I like the game and there is nothing really like it to replace it. I am still in 3 star land and have not become bitter like many 4 to 5 transition people gave become lately. 
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...sad.
    60% sad
    30% relieved
    10% mad

Mad because I never got to finish a 5* and I don't like failing at goals, even fake virtual goals.
This discussion has been closed.