Which of the characters with only 1 version would you want to have a variant of?

13»

Comments

• Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Other (please mention in comment)
    Definitely want to see more Doom in the game but picked Squirrel Girl on the poll because she was there and honestly am curious what the game would actually do with a Squirrel Girl variant.

I have to say though, I really don't get why people are so adamant about Juggernaut getting more attention. If he remained a major character I could understand it but he hasn't been really relevant for years and even at his height he was just kind of side-muscle at best. Yelena Belova is even worst, I can only assume that her place among the poll options is a troll.

How about the "villainous" Squirrel Girl from 'The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats up the Marvel Universe' where she takes everyone out, then takes their stuff? Squirrel Thor is pretty great too.

Anyways, there's lots of options I wouldn't mind seeing eventually, in no order:

Superior Spider-Man (I can hear the groans, but it's such a good series)
    Loki- Lots of variants you could do. Young Loki, MCU Loki, Cathead Thor Loki, Girl Loki...

Juggernaut- Fear Itself version, or even without a helmet
    Beast- Either Young Beast or Dark Beast
    Psylocke- Anything really to bring a 4* version in?
    Colossus- X-Force
    Winter Soldier- Bucky (ONLY IF IT CAN BE A 2 STAR)

I had a few more, but these were ones with only 1 version already.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Other (please mention in comment)
    Loki.

Interested to see if we get 5* Thor and 4/5* Loki around Ragnarok's release. Though I assume 2 5*s would not actually happen.