Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Which of the characters with only 1 version would you want to have a variant of?

Arix90Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
edited June 2017 in Speculation and Concepts
Of the character with only one version in MVP if there had to be a variant who would you want it for?

Which of the characters with only 1 version would you want to have a variant of? 99 votes

Juggernaut
35%
favabearxKOBALTxIlDuderinoleeleeshineneodukeHendrossDaichesNepentheOrionKannanDccrulezmarek84apexpredator85GoBucsGoevade420Marine8394buck3FokaiHIDTrain514AlexRiotJaedenkaal 35 votes
Yelena Belova
1%
OJSP 1 vote
Ares
0%
Moonstone
2%
Kolencezodiac339 2 votes
Daredevil
14%
bcas76firethorneLewsTherin0Amazing TelmanRedLionThe Viceroy ReturnsRoboDuckSNKAllenRick_OShayKnaaksshartattackgranneAlluAlluboy_on_krypton 14 votes
Scarlet Witch
10%
mohiosirwookieechrisrdvargas1jreddIshalanbiryonRed_phoenixxTenebraetwobitesbryduck 10 votes
Squirrel Girl
2%
SpecSpecterTPF Alexis 2 votes
The Hood
2%
frachrjamesh 2 votes
Psylocke
8%
SnowcaTTZootSaxJarvindMelacHistamielArix90BH1dandyfellow00 8 votes
Other (please mention in comment)
25%
KaeyneTheVultureStarfurySpiritclawCT1888Blindman13jackstar0El SatannobeyonderbubKevin61DFiPLWarbringaheybubpheregasJHawkIncBloody_MarvelPogoStickbrollTiberiusKhan 25 votes

Comments

• Screen MonkeyScreen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Professor X

• KnaaksKnaaks Age Unconfirmed Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Daredevil
    I want a 5 Star Yellow and Black suit Daredevil so bad, but if we do get another DD, it will probably be based on the TV show... 
  • Milk JugzMilk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut
    I like screen monkeys suggestion on prof x, but juggernaut NEEDS a variant. 1* is not fitting for a character that can't be stopped...... 
  • legenglegeng Age Unconfirmed Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    I would like a 5 star Professor X and/or Mr. Fantastic (and where is Namor?). I think juggernaut needs another variant, but I really don't want to face another juggernaut in PVE.
  • TiberiusKhanTiberiusKhan Age Unconfirmed Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    5* Giant Man would be great!
  • Milk JugzMilk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut
    I have a feeling we will be seeing ducky in here soon..... 

Off to character discussion!! 
  • beyonderbubbeyonderbub Posts: 654 Critical Contributor
    Sue Storm dominatrix costume variant as Malice
  • DaichesDaiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut
    Voted Juggs, but write in votes are
    - Maker (Reed Richards)
    - God Emperor Doom (Doom)
    - Onslaught (Professor X)
    - Scarlet Witch (House of M)
    - The Void (Sentry)
  • TheVultureTheVulture Posts: 347 Mover and Shaker
    Other: Doctor Doom.

He's a huge character with plenty of variants & a prominent role in MPQ events, so well capable of supporting a 2nd version with a completely different (better) powerset.  :)
  • JHawkIncJHawkInc Posts: 2,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I can only pick one, I want another Doom. A 5* Doom would be awesome (God Emperor or otherwise). But I'd be cool with a 4* Iron Doom.

Juggernaut is a logical second choice.

For some more oddball picks in comparison to others here, adult Iceman (full on "omega level" 5* badassery), another Nova (Richard Rider), Classic Nick Fury, MCU versions of Loki or Peggy (as a Shield or SSR Agent?) or Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) could be fun.

For absolutely absurd variants, a version of Red Hulk from that time he got a symbiote and spirit of vengeance and was Ghost Rider Venom Red Hulk. (technically a Red Hulk variant since he's the base, but you shouldn't be able to use him alongside 1*/4* Venom, Agent Venom, or Ghost Rider, since it's the same symbiote and spirit of vengeance)
  • grannegranne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Daredevil
    Knaaks said:
    I want a 5 Star Yellow and Black suit Daredevil so bad, but if we do get another DD, it will probably be based on the TV show... 
    I have my suspicions that DD season 3 will be all Shadowland-y. Angela del Toro was name-checked in Jessica Jones and Bakuto showed up in the execrable Iron Fist. Boss Beast!Daredevil anyone?

I want another Daredevil, but I'm kind of meh on Yellow. I should probably re-read, but I'm on a Bendis and Maleev kick right now.
  • CT1888CT1888 Posts: 1,144 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki - film version with the sceptre.

Onslaught and Void could make good boss events
  • WumpushunterWumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Juggernaut
    juggernaut needs a 4 star variant including an improved cheap green board shake power and add a defense power in blue.
  • SpiritclawSpiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I'd like to see an All-New All-Different Beast.
  • DFiPLDFiPL Posts: 2,404 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doom. Maybe Daredevil.

Would rather have new characters (especially villains and female characters) than variants, though.
  • El SatannoEl Satanno Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colossus, because he's my favorite. His current incarnation also kinda sucks. I would like it if my favorite comic book character didn't kinda suck.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 3,545 Chairperson of the Boards
    Squirrel Girl
    Moonstone, Psylocke, and Switch are also ones I'd like to see either updated (first two) or getting another version (all three).
  • DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Milk Jugz said:
    I have a feeling we will be seeing ducky in here soon..... 

Off to character discussion!! 

*yup yup yup*
  • Bloody_MarvelBloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Nick Fury (Classic)
  • Azoth658Azoth658 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Bring me more Doom. He should have a 5* for God Emperor and a 4* for infamous iron man. I think the 4* version is likely because we love iron man variants in this game almost as much as Spidey variants ;)