Which of the characters with only 1 version would you want to have a variant of?

Arix90
Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
edited June 2017 in Speculation and Concepts
Of the character with only one version in MVP if there had to be a variant who would you want it for?

Which of the characters with only 1 version would you want to have a variant of? 99 votes

Juggernaut
35%
favabearxKOBALTxIlDuderinoleeleeshineneodukeHendrossDaichesNepentheOrionKannanDccrulezmarek84apexpredator85GoBucsGoevade420Marine8394buck3FokaiHIDTrain514AlexRiotJaedenkaal 35 votes
Yelena Belova
1%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Ares
0%
Moonstone
2%
Kolencezodiac339 2 votes
Daredevil
14%
bcas76firethorneLewsTherin0Amazing TelmanRedLionThe Viceroy ReturnsRoboDuckSNKAllenRick_OShayKnaaksshartattackgranneAlluAlluboy_on_krypton 14 votes
Scarlet Witch
10%
mohiosirwookieechrisrdvargas1jreddIshalanbiryonRed_phoenixxTenebraetwobitesbryduck 10 votes
Squirrel Girl
2%
SpecSpecterTPF Alexis 2 votes
The Hood
2%
frachrjamesh 2 votes
Psylocke
8%
SnowcaTTZootSaxJarvindMelacHistamielArix90BH1dandyfellow00 8 votes
Other (please mention in comment)
25%
KaeyneTheVultureStarfurySpiritclawCT1888Blindman13jackstar0El SatannobeyonderbubKevin61DFiPLWarbringaheybubpheregasJHawkIncBloody_MarvelPogoStickbrollTiberiusKhan 25 votes

Comments

• Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Professor X

• Knaaks
    Knaaks Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Daredevil
    I want a 5 Star Yellow and Black suit Daredevil so bad, but if we do get another DD, it will probably be based on the TV show... 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut
    I like screen monkeys suggestion on prof x, but juggernaut NEEDS a variant. 1* is not fitting for a character that can't be stopped...... 
  • legeng
    legeng Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    I would like a 5 star Professor X and/or Mr. Fantastic (and where is Namor?). I think juggernaut needs another variant, but I really don't want to face another juggernaut in PVE.
  • TiberiusKhan
    TiberiusKhan Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    5* Giant Man would be great!
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut
    I have a feeling we will be seeing ducky in here soon..... 

Off to character discussion!! 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Sue Storm dominatrix costume variant as Malice
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut
    Voted Juggs, but write in votes are
    - Maker (Reed Richards)
    - God Emperor Doom (Doom)
    - Onslaught (Professor X)
    - Scarlet Witch (House of M)
    - The Void (Sentry)
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Other: Doctor Doom.

He's a huge character with plenty of variants & a prominent role in MPQ events, so well capable of supporting a 2nd version with a completely different (better) powerset.  :)
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    If I can only pick one, I want another Doom. A 5* Doom would be awesome (God Emperor or otherwise). But I'd be cool with a 4* Iron Doom.

Juggernaut is a logical second choice.

For some more oddball picks in comparison to others here, adult Iceman (full on "omega level" 5* badassery), another Nova (Richard Rider), Classic Nick Fury, MCU versions of Loki or Peggy (as a Shield or SSR Agent?) or Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) could be fun.

For absolutely absurd variants, a version of Red Hulk from that time he got a symbiote and spirit of vengeance and was Ghost Rider Venom Red Hulk. (technically a Red Hulk variant since he's the base, but you shouldn't be able to use him alongside 1*/4* Venom, Agent Venom, or Ghost Rider, since it's the same symbiote and spirit of vengeance)
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Daredevil
    Knaaks said:
    I want a 5 Star Yellow and Black suit Daredevil so bad, but if we do get another DD, it will probably be based on the TV show... 
    I have my suspicions that DD season 3 will be all Shadowland-y. Angela del Toro was name-checked in Jessica Jones and Bakuto showed up in the execrable Iron Fist. Boss Beast!Daredevil anyone?

I want another Daredevil, but I'm kind of meh on Yellow. I should probably re-read, but I'm on a Bendis and Maleev kick right now.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki - film version with the sceptre.

Onslaught and Void could make good boss events
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Juggernaut
    juggernaut needs a 4 star variant including an improved cheap green board shake power and add a defense power in blue.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I'd like to see an All-New All-Different Beast.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doom. Maybe Daredevil.

Would rather have new characters (especially villains and female characters) than variants, though.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colossus, because he's my favorite. His current incarnation also kinda sucks. I would like it if my favorite comic book character didn't kinda suck.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Squirrel Girl
    Moonstone, Psylocke, and Switch are also ones I'd like to see either updated (first two) or getting another version (all three).
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Milk Jugz said:
    I have a feeling we will be seeing ducky in here soon..... 

Off to character discussion!! 

*yup yup yup*
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Nick Fury (Classic)
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Bring me more Doom. He should have a 5* for God Emperor and a 4* for infamous iron man. I think the 4* version is likely because we love iron man variants in this game almost as much as Spidey variants ;)