How do you report cheaters?

nitefox1337
nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
edited May 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok, there's this guy from the "Elysium" alliance, he has like more than 100 Heroes, ALL Championned.

He has all the 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars. He has all of them and all Championned, full Skills etc...

How do you report this guy?

I won't write his nick name but I will tell you how to find him [Don't do that -mod]

--------------

No way I am investing any money into this game as long as there are players like this.

Comments

• Rhycar
    Rhycar Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Actually, if you looks in our alliance, you'll see most players have 100+ championed. You must be new here.
  • nitefox1337
    nitefox1337 Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Rhycar said:
    Actually, if you looks in our alliance, you'll see most players have 100+ championed. You must be new here.
    Your Alliance seems quiet "legit"...

xD
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    If you spend enough money, you'll have a roster that looks like that too. The top alliances are full of similar rosters.
    Think of what you probably consider putting "a lot" of money into this game and multiply it by a factor of 100 - I guarantee some players spend that much... monthly.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Locking this thread.  Please see the following links:

Forum Rules (do not call out other players)

Support Contacts (use these too report any suspected cheaters)

There used to be an announcement post in Bugs and Technical Issues about how to report suspected cheaters, but it may have been lost in the forum migration.  I'll talk to @Brigby about getting an updated one up.]
This discussion has been closed.