Buy Carnage today from hero for hire to encourage daily crash

2»

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I could buy it (2500 price, and I have 7355 HP).

It would put my 4/5/3 Carnage at max covers and make him champable but I am so Iso-starved I don't really see the point.

2500 is still a lot and by the time I get the iso to replenish my 2-farm, get the iso to champ 3Lord, get the the Iso to champ whatever other covers trickle in (only have 2 latest champs and am full- on hoarding), and THEN get the iso for Carnage, I'd probably have gotten his cover through other means.

I do have his red and green in the taco vault though and have 70 pulls.  Tempted there, but doubt I'd get lucky.
    Fun update.  Decided to try for health packs for PVP as I was getting slaughtered.  Ended up going 45 pulls before I got a health pack.  First pull was a Legendary Token!  Also got
    - Carnage (Green)
    - Six 3*
    - Three 250 HP
    - One 10,000 Iso

The rest were Iso and 2* I believe but overall great pulls!

• Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    I could buy it (2500 price, and I have 7355 HP).

It would put my 4/5/3 Carnage at max covers and make him champable but I am so Iso-starved I don't really see the point.

2500 is still a lot and by the time I get the iso to replenish my 2-farm, get the iso to champ 3Lord, get the the Iso to champ whatever other covers trickle in (only have 2 latest champs and am full- on hoarding), and THEN get the iso for Carnage, I'd probably have gotten his cover through other means.

I do have his red and green in the taco vault though and have 70 pulls.  Tempted there, but doubt I'd get lucky.
    Fun update.  Decided to try for health packs for PVP as I was getting slaughtered.  Ended up going 45 pulls before I got a health pack.  First pull was a Legendary Token!  Also got
    - Carnage (Green)
    - Six 3*
    - Three 250 HP
    - One 10,000 Iso

The rest were Iso and 2* I believe but overall great pulls!

Yay!  =)