Am I the only one who enjoys the Simulator PVE?

2»

Comments

• Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Alsmir said:
    It's a pain in the **** for anything lower than 4* roster. Lvl 250 3* is nowhere near as powerfull as lvl 250 4*. Then there are anemy teams that are made with the intent to just piss you off.

Hard skip for me. If there is any player unfriendly event, then it's definitely the Sim.
    Yes, this is true. Without boosted 4*, Simulator is a pain in you know where. I usually play only for Progression. Only because I have 3 boosted 4* for this eent that I fought for a bit of placement. That said, some nodes are still no fun, especially the essentials where it's 2 vs 3 for me.

• abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    My problem is that there are only 2 events where almost all of the nodes are "random" collections of heroes; Simulator and Deadpool, and they've now run those events very close together. 

That combined with the other reasons mentioned above, I just find it tiring. I haven't just played to the 4 clears every day for an event in a long time, but that's what I did last time, and the only reason I did it on Saturday was to grab the 15CP.

I'm more psyched for Venom Bomb than I was for Simulator.

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like it too. Lots of character variety!
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Just makes me play a lot longer for the same rewards and due to 5* scaling, less chance of T10.  That one ISO node at the end is a nice bonus at least.