Conspiracy time - The dark avengers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 said:
    High level DAs can be pretty bad. But the worst high level PVE enemies are the Muscles. They always make me want to throw my phone in the sink.
    Ahem. 2 * Muscle + Bullseye.
    No way man. 2x Muscle and Juggernaut. 40,000 HP to eat through even with "reasonable" scaling, and if Threaten goes off and Juggs fires his Green, you lose a character. And he probably gets his 6 Green back.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:

To everyone saying "oh, Dark Avengers are easy now": Go play against level 440 versions.

Ares does about 7K on green, 10K on yellow, 8K on red.
    Juggs headbutts for 18K.
    Moonstone 7K on purple.
    Daken does a combined 7-8K on blue with 2 strikes out.

Have fun entering 5* land with the broken scaling above level 350.

That's why most of us are not entering 5* land.. I'm happy here in my 4* world.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wonko33 said:
    my theory is that:

My wife pays all you guys to come here and complain about everything to make me believe  this is a bad game and quit. Boom! then I am not in the bathroom for so long anymore.

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bbigler said:
    ...... I said if you can face 230 Ares, Jug and Rag (or daken/moonstone)and not have to use at least two health packs you are running a true healing team or a 4/5 team. 
    Really?  Level 230 is no big deal.  Ares, Jug and Rag all share red and green, so it's easy to color deny.  You could play IM40, Kamala, 3*Rogers to beat them easily with no health packs needed, and that's all 3*s.  In 4* land, I play IM40, Rhulk, Peggy.  No true healing or 5* needed, and that's against level 320 Dark Avengers.

The quicker you kill them, the less health you lose.  As Wolverine once said, "the best defense is a good offense".
    Cant really get Rhulk or Peggy anymore thanks to vaulting. Now do it with non vaulted 3 stars or under covered 4 stars :wink: