Who is well served by daily resupply covers?

2»

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    ejm04 said:
    bluewolf said:
    OML black is in my future.  Which will be my second cover for him to go with a red.  Ummm...how about some iso instead?
    You realize you are allowed to convert that cover into 2k iso if you choose to, right? If 2k iso is better for you than a black OML cover, nobody is stopping you from making that choice.
    Good point.  I guess I would like more than 2k iso.  Something to help with the latest 12 fire hose.  But that's a different topic. 
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    I have been talking about the stupidity of the current Daily Resuply for a while in its thread. I have even sent a message to Bixgby & co about it, but of course I didn't get any answer from anybody.

We don't get a DS announcement since Siver Surfer was added (!!!!!!!!), Devs have the DS completely abandoned. Getting a 5 every 90 days, when they are released now every 30 is a joke. Then we have the inconsistency of the rewards, a few months ago after getting one cover of each 4 for a while we went back to receive 3. Soon I will receive my first Kate cover, on day 1285.

But as everything else regarding veterans THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL. It is amazing, I have never seen a game were they have so much 'hate' against their veteran players. Devs should celebrate that they have players that have been playing their game for almost 4 years!!!, instead we just get chars we don't care about. Two of my oldest teammates in the Alliance have stopped playing recently (because of Vaulting and bugs), and I will probably be the next one to abandon the game. 

PS: scl9 anyone?
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    waywreth said:
    Day 574 here.  Today marks my 3rd standard token in a row (which is basically 100 ISO).  At some point much sooner than day 574 the Standard tokens should be eliminated as potential rewards.
    I'm in the 1100s and still get the occasional standard token.  Even if they were replaced with elite tokens after a certain day, that would be an improvement.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Quebbster said:
    Jarvind said:
    I feel like they don't touch resupply because they don't want to deal with the inevitable outrage from people who are already past day X and could've used whatever cover now arrives on that day.

In this one case, I can't say I blame them.
    They
     did that once when the second OML cover (around day 1200?) was changed from black to yellow. Many players who already got the black cover were upset. I can see why they are not eager to repeat that.
     I was upset when they changed it because I was looking forward to getting the black cover for my 4/5/0 oml. They changed it like a week before I was set to get it.  Asked customer service to swap it for the black I was looking forward to but that was a no go. 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm on day 1009 or so, and most of the cover rewards in my immediate future and recent past have still been useful, even with 10+ 4* champions. It'll be 1075 before I hit a cover I'm not right-this-second equipped to use. Maybe that's just RNG being favorable in the covers I've gotten from tokens, but for me covers in the Resupply are a non-issue.

Standards I'm less thrilled by. Rather see those convert to Elite tokens; neither has a chance of pulling 4*, but almost nobody outside the first, oh, 30-60 days of play has any serious need for 1* covers.