Heroes for Hire store

Options
2»

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is the store coming to a close? I noticed the last buy option shows a blank space and says to check back for more heroes. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,503 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One can only hope that the A/B testing is coming to a close....hopefully with the cheaper option being standard.
  • Uncletas
    Uncletas Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    One can hope bluewolf 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And... it's Fury, right on queue. Keep calm and carry on, everyone :)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,503 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I will carry on - carry on not paying 3600 for a cover.  ;)
  • DingoVB
    DingoVB Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Vinson18 said:
    The following is what I've got so far......I didnt start the list right away so I may have a couple out of order and maybe missed one. It should be accurate from Starlord on.

Iron Fist

IMHB

War Machine

Medusa

Ghost Rider

Star Lord

Punisher

Blade

Mr Fantastic 

Nova

Ant Man

Miles Morales

Red Hulk

TA Hulk

Deadpool

Kingpin

X-Force W

Agent Venom

X-23

Iceman

Jean Grey

Winter Soldier 

Sam Wilson

Peggy Carter

Hasn't wasp already appeared or am I missing her?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Fury doesn't show a price like the other previews do, so there's still hope that the A/B testing ends and the 2,500 cost prevails.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    mexus said:
    Is the store coming to a close? I noticed the last buy option shows a blank space and says to check back for more heroes. 
    Check back for more heroes does not sound like an end to the store, I got the feeling they'll add another hero there - soon.
    Yeah but we all know their 'soon' is a wildly varied time frame.  SCL 9 & 10 have said soon since September launch....

Joking and jabs aside hopefully this is the end of their test and they will make some tweaks before relaunch.  All in all it's not too bad, especially when compared to most of the changes made in the last 3 months.  My thoughts.

Pros:
    - I find the artwork/style to be very nice
    - It gives you much longer to decide/save up while still having multiples vs the mini-vaults
    - You're getting exactly what you pay for no RNG involved (I would love to see that trend expand/continue)

Cons:
    - 3600 price point is too much.
    - 2500 price point is probably OK in general, but I would like to see them buff it with the extra ISO/ETs that 3600 price point had.

Requests/unsure:
    - I'm not sure if the BB schedule will be a predictable cycle similar to DRC or CotT, but that's kind of a must for this system.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    bluewolf said:

Fury doesn't show a price like the other previews do, so there's still hope that the A/B testing ends and the 2,500 cost prevails.

For what it's worth, mine shows no price, but all the resources are the same (4K ISO, 4 ETs, 1 CP) and I've had the 2500 HP price all along.

Could anyone with the 3600 option weigh in on if their resources are the same or different? 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    For what it's worth, mine shows no price, but all the resources are the same (4K ISO, 4 ETs, 1 CP) and I've had the 2500 HP price all along.

Could anyone with the 3600 option weigh in on if their resources are the same or different? 

3,600 shows the same resources as before (10k iso, 8 ET & 3 CP), but no cost.