Heroes for Hire store

Options
Lord_Mephisto
Lord_Mephisto Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
Hey guys, anyone can tell the characters made available in that store? I'm particularly interested in Spider Woman's black and I don't remember if she was already there..

Thanks!

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I can't remember if she's already been there, but you are in luck insofar as it will be her black whenever she is.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I Think we just completed the first cycle with all the first Powers, so we will likely see the middle Powers starting tomorrow.

Unless I am completely and totally deranged, which is a possibility.

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:

I Think we just completed the first cycle with all the first Powers, so we will likely see the middle Powers starting tomorrow.

Unless I am completely and totally deranged, which is a possibility.

My mobile account sees first-power covers for at least the next 8 days.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Still first powers. The list currently is Peggy, Carol, Prof X, Cyclops, Thing, IW, Carnage, Quake
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    You can follow this calendar to tell you when they are coming.   Like others have said first colors this go around and then supposedly second colors.

Kate Bishop's burrito was the first time they ran the store IIRC, but they put in hobo guy and luke cage that day to kick off the store.   Spider woman has been in once, so next time it should be her purple

• Quebbster
    Options
    deadtaco said:
    You can follow this calendar to tell you when they are coming.   Like others have said first colors this go around and then supposedly second colors.

Kate Bishop's burrito was the first time they ran the store IIRC, but they put in hobo guy and luke cage that day to kick off the store.   Spider woman has been in once, so next time it should be her purple

Oh
    , for some reason I thought Peggy was the first. Never mind my ramblings then.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2017
    Options
    IMHB was the first in this rotation and he'll probably be where it resets. Spider-Woman should have been very early in the cycle but she got skipped. My guess is they'll shoe horn her after Kate and before IMHB to make the cycle totally complete. 
  • spghttihead
    spghttihead Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    That calendar is very helpful. Anyone know if the Venom that is listed for the Behemoth on 5/18 is Eddie Brock or Agent Venom? I'd happily buy a red Agent Venom cover from the store so that I could champ him with the yellow cover I've got sitting in my queue.
  • Vinson18
    Vinson18 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The following is what I've got so far......I didnt start the list right away so I may have a couple out of order and maybe missed one. It should be accurate from Starlord on.

Iron Fist

IMHB

War Machine

Medusa

Ghost Rider

Star Lord

Punisher

Blade

Mr Fantastic 

Nova

Ant Man

Miles Morales

Red Hulk

TA Hulk

Deadpool

Kingpin

X-Force W

Agent Venom

X-23

Iceman

Jean Grey

Winter Soldier 

Sam Wilson

Peggy Carter

• Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That calendar is very helpful. Anyone know if the Venom that is listed for the Behemoth on 5/18 is Eddie Brock or Agent Venom? I'd happily buy a red Agent Venom cover from the store so that I could champ him with the yellow cover I've got sitting in my queue.
    The upcoming Venom is Eddie Brock.  You can see what the rotation as we know it looks like on this page (I'm planning to add that information to the calendar view as well, been busy with work):

https://mpq.gamependium.com/ddq/rotation/
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Hey guys, anyone can tell the characters made available in that store? I'm particularly interested in Spider Woman's black and I don't remember if she was already there..

Lord-Mephisto,The progression reward for simulator pve starting Thursday is a black spider-woman cover.

• Lord_Mephisto
    Options
    @Lytes420, thank you very much! You Just saves me 2500 HP! But, how do you know that?
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,058 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Lytes420, thank you very much! You Just saves me 2500 HP! But, how do you know that?
    It's always the middle 4* reward from the current PvE. So since the current PvE awards the Black cover that will be the progression reward in the next PvE.

KGB
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options

The PvE progression reward is pretty much always the second cover awarded (top 5) for placement the event before.
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Vinson18 said:
    The following is what I've got so far......I didnt start the list right away so I may have a couple out of order and maybe missed one. It should be accurate from Starlord on.

Iron Fist

IMHB Hulkbuster

War Machine James Rhodes

Medusa Inhuman Queen

Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze

Star Lord Legendary Outlaw

Punisher Max

Blade Modern

Mr Fantastic Reed Richards

Nova Sam Alexander

Ant Man Scott Lang

Miles Morales Spider-Man

Red Hulk Thunderbolt Ross

TA Hulk Totally Awesome

Deadpool  Uncanny X-force

Kingpin Wilson Fisk

X-Force W X-force

Agent Venom Agent Venom

X-23 All-New Wolverine

Iceman All-New Xmen

Jean Grey All-New Xmen

Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes

Sam Wilson Captain America

Peggy Carter Captain America

The order alphabetical of the description under their name.  I will add the descriptions above in bold.
    I am not sure if you have War Machine in the wrong spot. So now that you know how the order is determined you can work out when the character you want is coming up.

• Lord_Mephisto
    Options
    KGB said:
    It's always the middle 4* reward from the current PvE. So since the current PvE awards the Black cover that will be the progression reward in the next PvE.

KGB

But for me, the second cover (2-5) is her red...Which level are you playing on? I'm no level 8. In that level, black is awaerded to placements 6-10.
  • Vinson18
    edited May 2017
    Options
    dstann said:
    Vinson18 said:

Iron Fist

IMHB Hulkbuster

War Machine James Rhodes

Medusa Inhuman Queen

Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze

Star Lord Legendary Outlaw

Punisher Max

Blade Modern

Mr Fantastic Reed Richards

Nova Sam Alexander

Ant Man Scott Lang

Miles Morales Spider-Man

Red Hulk Thunderbolt Ross

TA Hulk Totally Awesome

Deadpool  Uncanny X-force

Kingpin Wilson Fisk

X-Force W X-force

Agent Venom Agent Venom

X-23 All-New Wolverine

Iceman All-New Xmen

Jean Grey All-New Xmen

Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes

Sam Wilson Captain America

Peggy Carter Captain America

The order alphabetical of the description under their name.  I will add the descriptions above in bold.
    I am not sure if you have War Machine in the wrong spot. So now that you know how the order is determined you can work out when the character you want is coming up.

• Vinson18
    Options
    The beginning of the list may be off since I did it from memory....unfortunately I didn't think to make the list until we hit Starlord. Thanks for letting me know it's alphabetical by the description, that helps!!!
  • Quebbster
    Options
    KGB said:

KGB

But for me, the second cover (2-5) is her red...Which level are you playing on? I'm no level 8. In that level, black is awaerded to placements 6-10.

It's easier to see on SCL 7. Black is the middle cover there, and the middle cover so far has Always been the progression reward in the next PvE.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well since Carol was today, I bought that and now she's cover maxed.  All i have to do now is save up the iso to champ her and I win the game, right?  Right ?   :p