Deadpool Vs MPQ: Best PvE event?

Options
2»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like the break that multiple 48 hour subs offer, but also I need ISO so badly that it hurts to miss out on the chances. But yeah I have been taking time off the game after hitting my top prog reward so that I can focus on my studies, so I guess that's been a good result.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @JHawkInc

I believe the only thing that changed was the (Luck Be a Lady) sub-event being 24 hours now, and you should see 4-Star Rocket & Groot displayed in cutscenes instead of 3-Star
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @JHawkInc

I believe the only thing that changed was the (Luck Be a Lady) sub-event being 24 hours now, and you should see 4-Star Rocket & Groot displayed in cutscenes instead of 3-Star
    Thanks, I'm glad it's that simple of a change.

Still, this could have used it's own announcement, separate from others, in its own post. These events are like hurdles, and they come at set, known intervals. In a pattern that's been repeating for years, at this point. Changing it to a 3-day event with absolutely no announcement or fanfare is like taking one hurdle, and moving it a little, without telling anyone.

It is extremely difficult to coordinate competitive alliances and keep people up to date when the goal posts are moved with no warning. (to be honest, I'm glad for the change, I think it's an improvement for the event, but we could have used an announcement post on like, Monday/Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest, instead of waiting for the event to start and confusion to hit before we get clarification as to what's going on)