Rescheduling Upcoming Event (5/2/17)

Options
2»

Comments

• Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    One of the rewards for gold tier top 5 in **** is listed as an SOI fat pack. Are we actually seeing Fat Packs return, or is that just a typo?
  • AngelForge
    AngelForge Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Steeme said:
    Bring back Avacyns Madness! that event rocked!
    Please don't! That event rocks me...  :/

Would be cool to see how much we've powered up since that event was run.  I wonder how a fully energized Tezz 2 would match up against Avacyn.
    Well, you're probably right. Maybe I also have a chance now to beat Avacyn... 
    But I'm still a little bit traumatized, because it was so frustrating to be stuck at 3.3.
    There have been a lot of suggestions from other players and me to fix that for players who are not capable of beating 3.3 or 3.2. 
    I think this game would benefit from not disappointing new players in these PvE events.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @UweTellkampf

Adjusting and re-vamping the event schedule is definitely something I've relayed to them before, however the development team is currently focused on the release update for Amonkhet, and ensuring it's ready to be released later this month. I will be sure to bring up that topic again after that major update.

@Delnai

That's a good question! I asked the developers, and it seems it was an oversight that the rewards had not been updated prior to the event starting. Since the event has already started though, the rewards will be credited as is. Enjoy the Fat Pack! :)
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,943 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bring back Avacyns Madness! that event rocked!
    Please don't! That event rocks me...  :/
    Do you have Authority of the Consuls yet? I think most of the Avacyn bosses would be neutralized with that single card.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby anything you can tell us about the upcoming event this weekend? Maybe a RatC?
  • Dropspot
    Dropspot Posts: 200 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still no information about rewards or weekend events....
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Give us an Avacyn's madness so we don't all descend into madness over another revolt! 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE or even FS again. I miss good ol Noxious GideonHulk. He was the best
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My understanding is no coalition events till they fix coalitions? 
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    Anything but another RatC.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How about: Nothing!!!!
  • wink
    wink Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Options
    shteev said:
    How about: Nothing!!!!
    Maybe this is the event version of "neutral option"
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    Options
    Lol whatever it is, if it's not a ratc it's ok in my books. Even old EC would be better.