How much have you spent on this game

Options
Hi guys,

Just wondering how much have you spend on this game.

Persoanlly, I have spend US$165 on this game

At the beginning
3 logan's loonies (Used it to buy 10 packs, a bit stupid i guess, plus i sold some 3* covers at the beginning with the idea that I will be strong enough with 3 2* lvl85) icon_cry.gif
1 Hidden Stash (Stupid, shouldnt pay it on ISO and use them to buy standard token (thought it was a good idea when i started playing) icon_cry.gif

Recently
1 stark salary (used to buy Spidy, C Mag and Lazy Thors. I actually think it is a good purchase although US$100 is still a lot, I benefit from these three characters a lot as i have them at max covers. Now much lesser attacks and with them, it makes life a lot easier in pve and pvp) icon_e_wink.gif

Feel free to comment and share your spending experiences

Comments

• $15.95 I guess? 1 Dead Drop (when I was new and foolish), 2 Agency Expenses and 2 Bugle Pittance.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    0 with my main account, 25 bucks for Agency Expenses and Logan's Loonies with my backup account on which I basically never play (I used the HP to buy roster slots there and to expand our alliance).
  • $2

It was leftover after i bought Minecraft for "the woman"

But that $2 served me well, it bought a roster space for Punisher and he became my 1st 141. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
  • 50$ a verylong time ago to get my spidey up to 5 blue, max cover my mn thor and cstorm, had 3-4k left over that I ended using to get max red rag later on (he was still really good at that point and for a couple of month he stayed that way).
  • I spent 20 in the first month after the game was up and running and then another 20 dollars during the last sale.

I bought HP and just used it for random three-star covers I needed.
  • Right after finishing the prologue spent $20 bucks for rooster slots, and during the last sale I bought another Loonies as a way of saying "congratulations and thanks for the game" to d3p
  • Deathclaw
    Deathclaw Posts: 59
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Right after finishing the prologue spent $20 bucks for rooster slots, and during the last sale I bought another Loonies as a way of saying "congratulations and thanks for the game" to d3p

Rooster slots? Is that like a new Devil Dino?! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I bought two Logan's Loonies before I decided I really liked the game, then grabbed a Stark Salary during the sale.
  • $30. 1 Logan's Loonies and 2 Agency Expenses. I know should've just bought 2 Logan's Loonies or the Asgard Treasure but I got a taste of shielding for long periods of time. Before that, I didn't really use shields so I got crazy and used up 600 HP the first time. I also got enticed by the daily deals 'cause I got a bunch of OBWs, which I lacked. I plan to buy another Logan's Loonies once a sale comes by.
  • $2-$3 for 600 HP + ISO when there was that big Steam sale. Used it to buy 3 roster slots as I was low on HP and had several covers waiting at that point.
  • The $20 that was locked into my steam account from who knows when.
  • ToryTory
    ToryTory Posts: 77 Match Maker
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Typed in Puzzle quest into my bank account lead me to $499 to date. I bought a lot of Stark's salarys when they were on sale. The latest being the 2millionth copies downloaded in 3/31/14.

Overall I think my purchases helped a bit since I work a crazy schedule but really enjoy the game and wanted to skip the beginning grind fest. There were a couple of mistakes in my HP spending, but over all I had the right direction even before I got onto the forums.

I'm in a great spot with my first 3* with LCap and a 106 Hood to back him up. I just couldn't bear to spend more than 2500 HP on an 3* which is why my roster is kind of all over the place. I have 39** slots and 7300HP still and can actually compete for the 3* covers I need now. I'm making more than I spend shielding so that's a plus! My only complaint is that D3 needs to hurry up and figure out Steam to iOS interchanging saves. I really would like to play this on the go at work.

$499 / 373 Hours clocked into steam = $1.34 / hr. That's some great entertainment value. My Magic the Gathering cards cost more (which I stopped playing to play MPQ) per standard rotation lol. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10 bucks for roster slot expansions back in the days.
  • Hmm I guess I will be the first none in the thread. Pure grinder.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I've spent some of my own hard earned cash, I do not know how much. I also get paid to take surveys, one of the reward options are iTunes gift-cards. I've put a couple hundred into the game using them.

Some of that gift card funding was poorly invested into the game though. You live and you learn.
  • About $11. Mostly on roster slots and I tried a couple of daily deals. Daily deals are good when you're starting out and want some 2* or more characters.

Do I foresee myself spending more on the game? Yes I do. It's a good game and I'm more than happy to pay the devs for it. They must be paying out heaps to Marvel on licensing
  • 100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png
    100.png

Ummm. More than that
  • To be honest, your money is ugly.

Plastic Canadian monopoly money isn't much better but to quote Rude from FF7Advent Children "If nothing else, its flashy"
  • $0. Glad I'm not the first with that reply, haha.
  • Chimaera wrote:
    To be honest, your money is ugly.

Plastic Canadian monopoly money isn't much better but to quote Rude from FF7Advent Children "If nothing else, its flashy"

I prefer Mountain Dew throwback to HFCS Mountain Dew.
  • Including both accounts, more than 300$ for sure. Probably closer to 400$. Both ISO and HP, as well as 2 Steam DLC.

I bought roster slots and quite a lot of alliance spots in bought my accounts. other than that - 1 Pun cover, 1 Hood cover and 1 10pack deal (by accident icon_rolleyes.gif )