Airborne damage not amplified by strike tiles

Supravenbull
Supravenbull Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Playing the Nova node in the Deadpool event I fired her rocket man power, I never use her as she is still level 70 with 4 covers so right now when the enemy goes airborne it deals 149 damage (pathetic) when they land. I noticed that that is all it dealt. I was also using BP and 3s Bullseye. Contract killer and battleplan had already fired as well. having half the board covered ins trike tiles and the damage was only 149. 

I'm not sure if this is how airborne powers are supposed to work or if its a bug. I have not tested or noticed this with Colossus' fastball special

EDIT* Post below I missed confirms Devs aware of issue, disregard

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    not how it should work but this was an issue when the character first launched that returned at some point

they have Top Men Working on it Dr. Jones....top.....men....
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    Still bugged.

My Alliance got all three Nova covers in the recent PvE event so my daughter (who just started playing) got Nova as her first 4* character. Nova is actually pretty playable with just one of each cover and is definitely helping her power through the latter stages of the Prologue and some of the tougher Story nodes. He'd be better still though if his Rocket Man attack was buffed from his Strike Tiles.
  • Mjsleftglove
    Mjsleftglove Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Just found this out myself. So sad; just spent all that iso on a good vaulted character to find out that he is subpar due to a bug.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker

FYI - Tombstone acknowledged this was a known issue back in April.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/665960/#Comment_665960

• Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    Is Nova a her? 
    LOL I never figured.
    Nova is male... Read in-game power descriptions and character bio, all refer to he/his powers.