Is any one else receiving an error message?

Options
Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,439 Chairperson of the Boards
I am receiving an error message whenever I try to open the app. It started when I tried to start a new match in training grounds and an error message occurred.  I rebooted my phone and when the open loaded up, and error message popped up. Is anyone else having this same problem?

Comments

• DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yes. Just won a match in the event and got something went wrong. Had to kill app and now can't get back in.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm getting the same error.
  • Muche
    Muche Posts: 57 Match Maker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Same here.
    I wish those error messages would have more information what went wrong, even something like "ERR_NO_CONNECTION" would be more descriptive than "something".
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Here too. 
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yup same here. Maybe they'll have to rerun the event and I'll get another shot at Rishkar's Expertise :D
  • timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    yeah just won a node in BP, with 7 nodes to go 2 points dropped... this is not fun...
  • Captsquee
    Captsquee Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Me too game is busted again.  I think some compensation is in order.  The game had issues before but it didn't crash every other day lol.  
  • Eglyntine
    Eglyntine Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Yep. Same here. The entire game has been running like dung since the 2.0 update. I would say, "I cannot believe this was released with this many bugs and performance issues." , but well, I can believe it unfortunately.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Captsquee said:
    Me too game is busted again.  I think some compensation is in order.  The game had issues before but it didn't crash every other day lol.  
    Actually, late last year there were  a plethora of server errors everyday, it took about 5 maintenance a to finally fix it. It's been fine since then, until now. 
  • Captsquee
    Captsquee Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I started playing after that then.  Things have ran smooth for me until now. 
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby
    Something went wrong error has resurfaced.
    Teammate hit exiting Breaking Points encounter, losing his match, another teammate hit in Training Grounds, and I, myself, was hit starting an encounter in the Arena and the situation is as stated after restarting the app (even after force stop). Not cool with such an important event on with such a broken card up for grabs!
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,439 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes. Just won a match in the event and got something went wrong. Had to kill app and now can't get back in.
    About mirrors my experience.  Bound to happen I guess,  but bad idea bringing out the new update just prior to a weekend.  I can't imagine what the Devs in box will look like Monday.  That reminds me, I need to make a support ticket
  • Phase
    Phase Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Starting to look like re-running Breaking Points should be a thing. I hope @Brigby will consider bringing up the event for another go for those who are getting screwed by untimely service outages.

Maybe next time don't put such a broken card as the event reward :)
  • Eglyntine
    Options
    Just tried to get into the app again and it's still down for me.
  • arevala
    arevala Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Same error. Bad move from d3 if they do not consider a compensation  :|
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hey Everyone - I am checking in with the team and they are looking into it.  We may need to do a server maintenance to fix the problem.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Phase said:
    Starting to look like re-running Breaking Points should be a thing. I hope @Brigby will consider bringing up the event for another go for those who are getting screwed by untimely service outages.

Maybe next time don't put such a broken card as the event reward :)
    Maybe if all participants get the new broken card we're all square?

• Eglyntine
    edited April 2017
    Options
    arevala said:
    Same error. Bad move from d3 if they do not consider a compensation  :|
    Thanks for the giggle. This is the only game on the planet that makes me rage and you just relieved the tension. 
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Hey Everyone - I am checking in with the team and they are looking into it.  We may need to do a server maintenance to fix the problem.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

So, after you fix the problem, is there any plan to help people who may have lost a match due to the issue? Fortunately the bug cropped up during my downtime, so just curious
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe if all participants get the new broken card we're all square?
    I love that idea. We'd find out how balanced the card was pretty quickly then, wouldn't we?