Time for In-Game Calculator

2»

Comments

• penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I had made a request for this for 3* Punisher a while back. I would absolutely love having any number of the ideas presented here made available (particularly that awesome UI proposal from way back). For a while, I would use an actual calculator, or have my laptop handy, for fear of the game crashing / restarting if I switched between the app and the calculator on my device. It's been a lot more stable for a while now so I can get away with switching back and forth. But it is a huge pain. 
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    this should be easy to implement, since this already exists for Ghost Rider. His black calculates how much was done to the team. But you still have to do the match to calculate the 100% to 200% damage. But still....If the power stated the damage amount, playing with certain characters would be easier.

I typically round down for damage calculations. 

the game crashing is getting annoying when switching screens. Mine hangs constantly and you have to wait a few minutes for the game to respond.
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Definitely would be helpful
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    alvinlal said:
    this should be easy to implement, since this already exists for Ghost Rider. His black calculates how much was done to the team. But you still have to do the match to calculate the 100% to 200% damage. But still....If the power stated the damage amount, playing with certain characters would be easier.

I typically round down for damage calculations. 

the game crashing is getting annoying when switching screens. Mine hangs constantly and you have to wait a few minutes for the game to respond.
    Mine has been hanging too since the last update.... Thought it was my phone.... It's extremely annoying!!