Issue since update

Options
2»

Comments

• Morphling
    Morphling Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby after maintenance I still get stuck at "claim match" for any event I try to load. I emailed support twice last night with this problem. Could you please make it a priority to look into my account and see what can be done. Thank you.
  • Morphling
    edited April 2017
    Options
    My account name is morphling 
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank you for delaying the event. Rely appreciate it in spite of having to redo a match. Fairest thing to do! 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @Morphling

Are you still encountering this issue? It appears like maintenance was handled in two parts for some people, so have you noticed any positive changes after maintenance has officially been concluded?

If not, then I'd recommend opening a support ticket including as much detail as you can. As much as I'd like to help you immediately, I need to work with Customer Support in order to access account detail and help investigate your issue.
  • Morphling
    Options
    @brigby The issue has not been resolved. I will open a 3rd ticket to see if we can get this taken care of. Please keep me updated on any progress you make. Thank you.
  • Morphling
    Options
    @brigby ticket has been sent.
  • PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Confirmed that the problem is still affecting me as well.  Not clear that anyone who was affected by this has actually seen a fix from the maintenance.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hmm I see. It might be more than just an individual account issue then. Would one of you mind sending me in a private message a screenshot of the error message you're encountering? It would certainly help the development team identify the exact issue quicker.

Thank you!
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lag has cleared @brigby but event has now disappeared. Will it be returning? 
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Phillmoore

Yes. It will be rerun tomorrow at 5pm UTC. The nodes will be set to 5/7, the left node will be unlocked, and the top node will be restricted to Tezzeret 2.
  • Morphling
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @brigby the circle just keeps spinning forever when Im getting the "claim match" prompt when joining any event.Same with opening packs, the progress circle just keeps spinning on "purchasing product". Also in story mode the circle keeps spinning on "starting encounter".
  • Morphling
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I have sent 3 tickets now with no response. But thank you for keeping in close contact on this issue in forums. Plz keep me updated on any progress you guys make with this, ty.
  • Morphling
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I would not like to miss this upcoming event, cuz i have put alot of preparation into it.
  • Morphling
    Options
    @brigby I do believe its an account issue since I tried to play it on 3 different devices. My alt account works just fine on those devices.
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi @Morphling

Since it seems you are trying to discuss a personal account issue with me, as opposed to participating in the more general community discussion, could you please send me a private message? Thank you. 
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And of course occasional connection problems are still there. Ended a match in victory, the "claiming match" page appeared... long loop... boom! Error. Pushed me back into event page... same error after a wait... lost the points when actually winning the match -_- This is stupid really and I have a feeling it will cost me the reward. *sighs* Anything that can be done about this? Should I even bother contacting support in these situations? If not, you guys really need to do something about your logging because it's awful to put players through such stress and disappointment because your servers simply can't stay stable.