Issue since update

Options
Morphling
Morphling Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
After the update the game loads fine, but when I click on Oath of the Gatewatch or Training Grounds, I get stuck on "claim match". When I open a pack it gets stuck on "purchasing product", and when I try story mode it gets stuck on "starting encounter"....Is anyone else having this issue? If so please post here so we can get the issue fixed, thx.

Comments

• Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    sorry, the games working fine for me. Hope whatever it is gets sorted fast though.
  • Whammaster
    Whammaster Posts: 60 Match Maker
    edited April 2017
    Options
    At the start I had same issues, hell the game froze when one of my creatures buffed by fabricate died and the game didn't load the animation to buff my second creature. After the first few hours of the update I stopped playing and started later in the afternoon. Everything is fine now.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ok, I've got this problem now. I've been able to play both Training Grounds, the green TOTP, and OGW2 just fine, but now I've joined Breaking Points, I've just got Claim Match and it's little circle going around and around on my screen.

This is quite an important event, guys, what with the completely OP Rishkar's Expertise on the line.

[edit] I hit Retry and the same happened again.Next time I hit Cancel and... now I (tentatively) think it might be working?
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here. Circle of death. And I managed to complete a battle. But won't complete it. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. The development team is aware of latency / lag issues occurring in the game, and they're currently investigating. I personally speculate it's possible this might subsequently affect load times, as well. If I hear of any updates, I'll let the community know.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had the same problem : It worked after closing the app and  re-opening it.
    I was able to play my first two matches: yeah.

but the third one loads since...yeah...I'd say enough time to cook a decent amount of pasta
  • PastrySpider
    PastrySpider Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This isn't just slow loading.  I've been completely locked out and lets the loading screen run for hours.  It's completely blocking play.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having the same issue. Seems to be locked in a load. I REALLY hope I haven't lost a charge here because the stakes are SO HIGH!
    It's also quite confusing that the nodes are fully charged now but I don't know if we get more charges or not...  So... Not sure what to do if I lost a charge this way but it's completely frustrating and feels like the game is working against me. And darn I want that Expertise!
  • Laeuftbeidir
    edited April 2017
    Options
    BTW: We're currently at least 3 people in my coalition stucked in the bottom left node. Maybe that's the buggy one ;)?

/E:
    4 People
  • Tilwin90
    Options
    Nah. Bottom right node for me.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Tilwin90 said:
    Nah. Bottom right node for me.
    Combobreaker. I was hoping that nobody could play that one 

If I can't succeed, none of you shall!
  • Tilwin90
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yep, error occured, reopened game, can't login now. This is unacceptable! -_-
    Been preparing like crazy for this event.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 805 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Options

I get the "Something went wrong" error. I can't even start a single match. I tried the bottom left one first, but it wouldn't start my match, just showing the endless circle. I restarted my phone and now I have this error and nothing else won't do.

@Brigby: Seems there is some kind of issue. I don't know about others but I can't access the game anymore without getting this stupid error. I don't want to waste my chance at the Expertise.

Edit: also, since the update (but before the BP event) loading between screens and matches takes WAY longer! Very frustrating...

Edit 2: Unable to connect to game server... Can't even start the app anymore. Bye bye...

• Dologan
    Dologan Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "Unable to connect to game server. Please check your internet connection". 

Yeah, how about D3 does that instead...
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tilwin90 said:

It's also quite confusing that the nodes are fully charged now but I don't know if we get more charges or not...  
    The event is very long, there are 13 games per node
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Starting the event for rishkar expertise with fully charged nodes and lag and latency issues. D3 you will have to rerun this event next weekend after this nonsense is fixed.
  • Tilwin90
    Options
    With all these charges possibly lost by players and horrible connectivity issues they might as well reschedule the whole thing. I wonder if anyone got to play a series of games really...
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Gideon said:
    Starting the event for rishkar expertise with fully charged nodes and lag and latency issues. D3 you will have to rerun this event next weekend after this nonsense is fixed.
    Agreed. This is absurd.
  • kellendor
    kellendor Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Was able to finish one match in story mode after several restarts. Can't do any event modes. Cards in story mode are either blank or all have same graphic. Circle of death trying to do anything else, along with Error!, Something went wrong, or Check your internet connection, haha on that last. Here is a basic tip.. Restart your servers.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I've posted it as an announcement as well, but I just wanted to let everyone know there is a server maintenance that will be addressing the recent latency issue everyone appears to be experiencing. This process should take approximately 1 hour. Thanks for understanding!