Plainswalker at lower Health when match ends [Devs Aware]

2»

Comments

• erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    i just defeated them attract with 9HP remaining, but when i got to the objective screen, it said I had 15 left and wouldn't give me the 2-ribbon objective. Not cool man.
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    It happened in the next match again. 
    This time the same as for @Blorbleflorp - my PW had 0 lives left, although it was at 30 at the end of the match.
  • ballzo
    ballzo Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I'm not sure if this is something that was planned or not, but I haven't seen anything about it in the patch notes. The situation is as follows:

I participate in a Training Grounds match. After winning the match and having taken zero damage in the process, my planeswalker suddenly has a large amount of life missing while at the post-battle screen. This carries over to the next match, forcing me to heal the PW before the next match.

Example: level 60 Koth winning the match with 111 life remaining. On the post-battle screen, Koth now has 74 life. This has happened multiple times, every time the life total is reduced to exactly 74.

Is this something that was planned? Or is this some sort of issue?

Thank you.
  • ballzo
    ballzo Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    As a matter of fact, I just found out that this happens after EVERY single match, regardless of game type.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, I spoke with the team about this issue and it appears to be a currently known issue. The issue is being investigated into at the moment so unfortunately I don't have any other information for you guys aside from the fact that it is being looked into. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,442 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two different battles ended up with Lilliana's life being dropped to 1 after winning the match.  In both cases her life total was well above 50 when the match was won. Needed to use potions to continue or simply wait if I had the time. Thought I'd let you guys know.  
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    This dont seams to be marvel puzzel quest
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Moved to MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues section
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    This bug still in version 2.0

I just failed the FIRF objective on the red node. Ended the game on 18 life; the objective screen stated I had 24 life.
  • Spiritwalker
    Spiritwalker Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    So I'm playing Terror in the Shadows (thanks for bringing it back at least once by the way!), and finish my battle in the black node without losing a single point of health. Using Liliana 2, my health is at 114 as the game ends.

Now I'm taken into the victory screen, where the challenges are listed. To my greatest displeasure, my health is suddenly at 12, and I miss out on a potential score point as one of the objectives is ending the fight with 80+ health.

This is incredibly frustrating as I was going perfect until now and fear that this will be the end of my chance at getting into the top 5 for that mythic. Especially since I did absolutely NOTHING wrong. 

Does anyone else get this? And can we get it fixed please?
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby I just lost a point in Terrors in the Shadows because of this, likely costing me a top 5 placing. I don't expect customer support to provide any help here, any thoughts on how I can proceed if this indeed ends up being the case?
  • reidsatt73
    reidsatt73 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    80% of the time since the last update my Planeswalkers are losing health at the close of a match. I win the match and then when it gives the first banners and runes it also lower my planeswalkers health. Making it impossible to finish quests on Oath of the Gatewatch. It is lowering from 114 to 12 sometimes and 114 to 0 others. There is no rime or reason to it.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    It also happens to me in training battlegrounds. Tezzeret the Schemer, no damage received in battle and after it, almost always, just have 48 of live.

I think it also has happened when I have received damage in battle. When happens, he is always lowered to 48.

I have it in level 54 with 98 HP.
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    The bug remains in version 2.0.1.
  • HyRosen
    HyRosen Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    It's 2022, and the problem is still there.  I use Nicol Bolas, the Ravager to keep my opponent's hand empty and to deal damage to myself to get below 10HP, and after I win, the objective fails, with the game telling me I have significantly more than 10HP.  It's just incredible that this hasn't been fixed five years later.  It is beyond frustrating that such a fiddly and slow objective fails eve when done correctly.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 516 Critical Contributor
    HyRosen said:
    It's 2022, and the problem is still there.  I use Nicol Bolas, the Ravager to keep my opponent's hand empty and to deal damage to myself to get below 10HP, and after I win, the objective fails, with the game telling me I have significantly more than 10HP.  It's just incredible that this hasn't been fixed five years later.  It is beyond frustrating that such a fiddly and slow objective fails eve when done correctly.
    The usual thing that makes you fail this objective is gaining life throughout the match, especially when already at full life. It was fixed though so if this occurs again please report it to support through email or in game.