5* exchange service

Options
2»

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my phoenix is 5/0/5. i have a green resupply coming down the pipeline. think they'll exchange it for a purp for me?
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jredd said:
    my phoenix is 5/0/5. i have a green resupply coming down the pipeline. think they'll exchange it for a purp for me?
    usual answer will be only latest
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can somebody tell me where I post a request to exchange a 5* cover, have just got my 6th black cover and will be getting another one next week from daily resupply
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Can somebody tell me where I post a request to exchange a 5* cover, have just got my 6th black cover and will be getting another one next week from daily resupply
    If you're getting it from daily resupply, the odds are the character isn't in Latest. No chance for a swap, sorry.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you're getting it from daily resupply, the odds are the character isn't in Latest. No chance for a swap, sorry.
    Yep, they only do this for 5* characters currently in Latest Legends. So right now, that would be Hawkeye, Star-Lord and Doc Ock. 

Furthermore, from what I understand, they'll only do it if you pulled a dupe and aren't in the position to champ. In other words, purely for the sake of example, say you already have a 3/5/5 Hawkeye and you pull another red or blue. He's currently at 255 and you don't want to champ him (don't have the ISO, don't want to mess up scaling/MMR).

So maybe you want to respec to 4/5/4 and you ask CS to change the cover to a purple. From everything I've read, they'll decline the request and say that because you can champ the character with the current build, it's not really a "dupe".