Comments

• Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    No
    No, I don't need an OML to win.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker

I didn't sell my Logan, so I can't "want him back."

Come on now, haven't we all been serenading him with Back for Good by Take That off their seminal 1995 album Nobody Else.

Right. Right?
    Anybody?
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    It impacts everyone equally so in the end it doesn't matter. I still use him as much as I did before.
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Nevermind
    I'm of two minds on this, as someone who has been using him as my anchor for a year+ in the 400 range, finally getting him to 450 this month.  I've also fought against him in PVP for just about as long.

Personally, I think the change to his health regen being only based on others is a nice touch, it makes PVP against him faster and less of a grind.  I do think his heal rate overall is a bit too low though, I find myself thinking of going back to the old days of hitting a story node to heal him up and that sucks.

I really like his transformed damage change overall, being able to fire yellow twice all the time is generally more effective that the more powerful old one show black.

He's still a great tank, I just wish they'd boost up the healing a little more at 5 yellow covers, maybe even at the expense of less damage from red and black strike tiles.  
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes
    Jarvind said:
    Marked yes. A slight nerf to his healing was probably warranted, but not to this degree. And nerfing his black, particularly the post-transform version, was totally unnecessary.
    Meh, how often were you really using the post-transform black anyway?  And maybe it's just me but 95% of the times I did use it it was just total overkill - 30k damage to an enemy with 4k health typically.
    That's exactly why it wasn't necessary: it was hardly ever used in the first place. It just feels gratuitous. "Well we're trashing him anyway, might as well nerf this too."
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Enough with OML he had his day in the sun. Even a post nerf OML still works better than HULK Banner, move on to fixing Hulk. #FixHULKBANNER!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nevermind
    I still have him on my BH list... in fact... I pulled an LT, got 5* HE, and an OML Yellow Bonus Hero.  I was excited!

He's now 3/5/0... I still use him for trivial nodes, same as he ever was.  Maybe when I get the self damage Red cover it might be a different story, but for now... he does alright.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't sell my OML as it did not feel worth it to me.  I still use him very regularly in PVP.  Now I just tend to use a health pack a little more often.  His healing was crazy strong.  With the change I would say this when he does transform he actually hits a lot harder than before.  His yellow can fire 2 times for me that is 20k AOE damage and because he does not heal as much he is below 40 % health and does bonus damage with his red.  He was never scary in PVP to face he was just the best meat shield in the game.  The fact is with his healing he still saves health packs compared to other 5* and can pack a big punch.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Yes
    It impacts everyone equally so in the end it doesn't matter. I still use him as much as I did before.
    Well this isn't true... if he was your only high-level 5* it affects you differently than if you had multiple high-level 5*s, and that would be different from if you only had one cover for him.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    No
    Didn't sell him, if that's the question.

Or do you mean un-nerfed? I didn't see the "HA HA HA HA! Nope!" option.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Poll is too vague to be useful, and we have more than enough threads discussing the changes to this character already.  Closed.]
This discussion has been closed.