D3/ Demiurge purposely tanking the game?

2»

Comments

• ComatoseJackal
    ComatoseJackal Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited April 2017
    When vaulted characters are needed as essentials for a pve or pve event you the company are purposefully putting new players at a disadvantage... not me I'm a vet volutes new players are ****.

When vaulted characters are needed as an " essential " it screw over newer players as they have no access to them. What I was trying to say.

Also hoarding is boring but I suppose it's good for me....... figured d3 would be against that because it's good for me guess they want the hoarding of cp hp and ISO. Guess they want a more successful me/ the player over them makes sense they'll earn more money that way .... hahahhahahaha 

All sarcasm that last bit if not caught through type....

It's not just me..I don't know how to link stuff but there is another discussion about is this game dying.

**Consolidated posts - Ducky
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    1. Hoarding is as boring as it gets. Plaeying for months with close to no progression or any form of a reward? Good way to make me quit.
    Unless you're addicted and you play because "you have to".

2. As long as any old characters are essentials or boosted, the system remains flawed. Sorry, boosted Agent Venom doesn't give you even half of an advantage that boosted, champed Rulk offers. Unless we get a massive power creep soon, top tier will still consist plenty of vaulted characters.

3. I failed to champ Peggy in time. Now those 6 covers feel like an insult. It's not enough to cover her quickly with bonus covers. It's not enough to cover her via events. It's enough to make me think what I could do if those were Carol covers instead. That's pretty much 6 wasted LT pulls for me.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Power creep is there already. Carol, Medusa, Coulson (Peggy but she is out of tokens), Cage, they are all beastly when boosted and can be rivaled by Rhulk and Iceman only. Also Carol-Medusa-Coulson have room in team when not boosted which can't be attributed to Rhulk (but can to Iceman and maybe Jean).