Upcoming characters

2»

Comments

• ChattyWhacker
    ChattyWhacker Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    5* baby groot....enough said.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    I would love 3 stars baby groot (no rocket) and 3 star Vondu with a special power no one has yet. 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Baby Groot incoming!
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Thor is pretty sure thing for his movie release. If we didn't have Banner already we would have Planet Hulk Green guy as well released at the same time. But what we are not expecting and might be surprised with is 5* Amazing Spider-man. Just a thought. 
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    Magic said:
    5* Thor is pretty sure thing for his movie release. If we didn't have Banner already we would have Planet Hulk Green guy as well released at the same time. But what we are not expecting and might be surprised with is 5* Amazing Spider-man. Just a thought. 
    I highly doubt this. Is there a precedent for a variation in the same star tier that I'm not remembering?
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    JablesMc said:
    Magic said:
    I highly doubt this. Is there a precedent for a variation in the same star tier that I'm not remembering?

We've got two Venoms in the 4* tier
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 Venoms (but different people), 2 Ironman (but different people). And we might have a new precedent with the Cinematic SpiderMan. What's stopping the Devs?
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    JablesMc said:
    Magic said:
    Wouldn't be surprised to see a 4* Spider-Man instead, one that works well with Miles and Gwen.  There is a 4* Spider-Man, but no 4* Peter Parker.